Ideal Fantasy Wife from T.V.

I was having fun reading the thread on Lindsay Lohan BCD, yes or no, and if no who would be your ideal? Fun stuff. So it got me to thinking, if you HAD to be married and could choose your model wife from t.v., who would that be? Taking all things into consideration, personality, looks, attitude toward sex, etc., choose one. It can be from a current or past show.

For me, the absolute ideal wife is "Jenny" from The League (on FX) played by the hottie Katie Aselton; she's got it all and kicks ass in fantasy football!

So who's walking down the aisle with you?
If I could go back in time, Jamie Lee Curtis or Carole Bouquet. But wait, I did it! my SO is that type.
Elizabeth Montgomery from Bewitched. Watched that show as mid-teen; guaranteed boner every show. Her being a witch... Think of the possibilities. Eva Gabor from Green Acres, too. And all 3 of those hotties from Petticoat Junction.
  • hd
  • 01-22-2013, 01:44 PM
At least your memory is still intact Pro.

I was thinking any of the blonde hotties on the Fox Business channel ! Nothing more hot than fucking one while another plays with your ticker tape !
Claire from Modern Family and Connie Brittain from Friday Night Lights or Nashville.

Also, I suspect Donna Reed was a firecracker in color and in bed.
Maude! So I have an excuse to hobby!
If I were a man, which Im not....I would pick George Lopez or Bernie Macs tv wives...yum....or Kari from King of Queens...omg she's hawt!
Laura Petrie (a young Mary Tyler Moore from the Dick van Dyke show).
Olivia Wilde

or

Alice Eve
Barbara Eden from I Dream of Jeanie for her youth and innocence
Claire from Modern Family because she is a nasty MILF BCD
Ma Kettle from anything Ma & Pa Kettle Movies because she is worldy and can shoot a revenuer, shoe a horse, tend the animals, churn butter and make anything you wanna eat from scratch with a smile on her face.
Col. Wilma Deering from Buck Rogers!
Give me a cross between Carol Brady and Lisa Douglas. Or between Carrie Heffernan (the pre-pregnant version) and Maryann (not Ginger).

Any suggestions as to temporary wives (providers) who might fill the bill?
Kelly Osbourne.....I just have such a thing for her. Christmas would be soooooo interesting!
I bet Marge Simpson is a freak. Or Cartman's mom, she puts out.
Kate on Castle, Bailey from WKRP in Cincinnati, and the mom from Family Guy. She is a freak.

K