Fight Night at the AAC!!!

Who's gonna be partaking in the many events this week leading up to the Garcia vs Lopez fight at the AAC? There was a training day open to the public yesterday and a weigh-in tomorrow also open to the public. As always, sexy ring girls are on display for all the gentlemen to admire.

Hope to run into a few of you if you get over this way. Xoxo
OMG, I did not realize that fight was going to be here. I am a big fight fan. Wish I could work out a visit with you and a ticket to the fight!
If u wanna go, check out stubhub to see what u wanna spend then pm me ur first second and third section wish list. I can help.

Of course u can always check out topboxing.com for a schedule of free events open to the public the next two days. HBO is setting up all their interview areas and stages in the plaza so there's lots of stuff to see and do for the next three days - anddddddddddd I'm not too far if u just wanna use the fight preshow stuff as a solid alibi. Xoxo.
I used to be a boxing fan but now I'm a huge UFC Mixed Martial Arts fan. If I cum see you can we watch UFC instead of boxing?
This should be a good fight Mikey Garcia is up and coming, but JuanMa is one tough dude!

I wanted to go to this, but have concert tickets that night at the Verizon Center. Can't do both

Saw Nonito Donaire vs Jorge Arce in Houston this winter, good fight, but ended way too soon