Need Car...Bad Credit

A friend of mine needs a car but has bad credit. Is there any chance she could put 20-30% down on a fairly newer car and get a decent interest rate?

Thank you
No
Bad credit and good interest rates do not go together, especially in the car world. Cash is going to be the best bet. Any financing will be a rip-off.
How new and what kind of car? We wholesale autos at auction but might be able to help. Let me know. Xavierz21
I know the folks over at DL Campbell Motors in Dallas do their own financing. Clay Cooley, also has a strong finance department. And have a few late model vehicles. But as stated before, bad credit and low interest rates do not go together. Unless you are able to place a very large down payment. Say 50 percent of the total price of the vehicle. You might be able to buy a better interest rate, by doing that.

Crzy
How new and what kind of car? We wholesale autos at auction but might be able to help. Let me know. Xavierz21 Originally Posted by xavierz21
What years and models do you usually carry?
Cash Cars?
Pm more info please
Most of the cars that I buy are 2008 and up and mostly domestic. I sell at auction to the franchise dealers like Clay Cooley, Westway Ford/ Van Tyle, CarMax and others. I have friends that have bad credit banks and also finance cars themselves. I can go through them and finance you, plus I can sell you my cars at wholesale vs retail like a dealer. I have a 2009 ford focus, 2011 Mazda 3, 2011 chevy Malibu, 2010 Volkswagen jetta and a few others. let me know if I can help.
So typically $2500 down and a interest rate of 21% is a little much? OH WAIT, then 1 week before the first car payment was due, the Financing Manager comes and gets the car back, sure wish I had that down-payment again............Buying a car is honestly one of the toughest things I have had to deal with..........pay stubs? Employment proof? This and that, I am like damn............... So after my hard and very depressing lesson with my Challenger and Addison Auto Group, I am open to any options that I have.

So, with that all being said, xavierz21, if it is okay with you, I would like to PM you.
Syeira I'm not sure about Drivers Select but I always here it on the radio possibly worth checking out
Sent u a PM syeira
So typically $2500 down and a interest rate of 21% is a little much? OH WAIT, then 1 week before the first car payment was due, the Financing Manager comes and gets the car back, sure wish I had that down-payment again............Buying a car is honestly one of the toughest things I have had to deal with..........pay stubs? Employment proof? This and that, I am like damn............... So after my hard and very depressing lesson with my Challenger and Addison Auto Group, I am open to any options that I have.

So, with that all being said, xavierz21, if it is okay with you, I would like to PM you.
Originally Posted by syeira pink
I'm lost. If you're not in arrears–1 week before payment is due–how can the car be taken back without a refund on the down payment? There has to be more to this story....
1 week before the first car payment was due, the Financing Manager comes and gets the car back,
Originally Posted by syeira pink

Mercianna (Kitty Lamour) reported the same company doing a similar thing to her here:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1051780334

I really think they are running a scam on ladies they suspect are providers. These are two examples of the FINANCE MANAGER coming to shake down for more cash and then taking the car back!

When Merci informed them (a few days later) that she was contacting OCCC, they returned her car. How does that look like they really did think she owed them another $400? They were hoping she would just hand it over in cash.

Beside the guy being a complete stalker and jackass, I was financed with Westlake Financial with the outrages interest rate and I was happy to pay the 600$ a month car payment. He still calls and tells me he is such a good guy, I made a bad choice by not going out with him...........Fucking frootloop.

Mercianna (Kitty Lamour) reported the same company doing a similar thing to her here:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1051780334

I really think they are running a scam on ladies they suspect are providers. These are two examples of the FINANCE MANAGER coming to shake down for more cash and then taking the car back!

When Merci informed them (a few days later) that she was contacting OCCC, they returned her car. How does that look like they really did think she owed them another $400? They were hoping she would just hand it over in cash.

Originally Posted by HoneyRose

That is the same dealership and without having experienced it first hand then I have to agree with Mercianna...........they have the same car they took from me back on line under one of there 40 different company names for sale and jacked up the price almost 3K more dollars..........They are a bunch of crooks. So I will either pay cash for a car or will deal with only reputable car dealerships.

Thanks for the calls and pms I received from everyone regarding this.

Syeira
OP, contact me.