Info on ts kendal

• wozer
  • 08-20-2016, 11:27 PM
She is real.used to go by a different name.."Angelina"

Incall is in a nice apartment complex in the design district.

Ts Angel works out if the same apartment when in town.

Photos are authentic but highly altered. She is still good looking, just not as good as pics.

In a passability scale she is an 8 by day and maybe a 9 or 10 in a dimly lit dance club.

She is taller than you mighe expect. 5-6" cock average thickness.
I Do not recall if functional.
She doesn't look like she has a bulge from her panties though
  • wozer
  • 08-21-2016, 03:08 PM
Thanks!
Thanks! Originally Posted by wozer
You gonna give her a go?
You can also see a couple videos of her on YouTube. Do a search for "Alena Kurkova" I've been wanting to pull the trigger on her for a long time, but she doesn't seem like she would be very GFE/TSE experience. We've texted before and she said no kissing, but swears she's FF. Dunno...Hit it and report back bro. Good luck
  • wozer
  • 08-21-2016, 04:51 PM
I'm going to call ts viry, then ts Gina, the ts Kendall. So I guess I'll see who is available first.
be careful with Viry. looks fake
  • wozer
  • 08-21-2016, 05:10 PM
I guess it's a little early. No answers. I might call ts Nicole or ts Jessica joy. Or try later. Lol
If you would provide links, maybe we can save you some trouble.
This Jessica? 8176170913.......
And this Nicole? 214 355-8551
Like "Viry", they dont look like ads I would take at face value. I would be very careful. Not saying they are for sure fake, but I def would not go in without more info.

If you want a good experience, you need to do your homework.
  • wozer
  • 08-21-2016, 10:33 PM
  • wozer
  • 08-21-2016, 10:35 PM
Other than this thread where you ask us to do the work for you, Are you doing any research here at all?

All of the ones you mentioned have been in this area for awhile but only one is reviewed here. that should tell you something.
wasn't she on here for like 10 seconds or so? Got butt-hurt (pun intended) over some comments or a review and then left.
wasn't she on here for like 10 seconds or so? Got butt-hurt (pun intended) over some comments or a review and then left. Originally Posted by daltx_m
If you are referring to Kendall/Angelina, I believe that is accurate. That was back in the TC days.