is it just me or has BP fallen off?

When I first started looking on there around May/June, there were tons of girls. Now it seems like it's all unattractive girls, obvious fakes or amp ads.

And even further, I look at some peoples BP reviews/pics on here from like 2014, 2015 and there were ALOT of good looking girls on there.

Thoughts?
Back page has always been iffy , tons of flakes & fakes
I feel you, it does "seem" like May and June looked better.. maybe the end of school vs. a new school year has something to do with it?

the "AMP" ads have proliferated, it's not really AMPs, but Asian outcall services that dominate.
I feel you, it does "seem" like May and June looked better.. maybe the end of school vs. a new school year has something to do with it?

the "AMP" ads have proliferated, it's not really AMPs, but Asian outcall services that dominate. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Oh ok, I just assumed they were AMPs. lol

Either way, I just mindlessly gloss over them at this point.
They are also not offering as many $10 off amp coupons.
BP sucks. They have no self policing of their ads. Even their women seeking men personals are nothing but women looking for $ for play. Sometimes a guy just want to find a girl to hang out and play with without having to buy her time. Also why are there so many ethnic women on BP?
Be sure to click the sort by "date" option instead of "top". Otherwise a ton of girls get filtered out. Plenty of talent still there.
BP sucks. They have no self policing of their ads. Even their women seeking men personals are nothing but women looking for $ for play. Sometimes a guy just want to find a girl to hang out and play with without having to buy her time. Also why are there so many ethnic women on BP? Originally Posted by Namcot1
I don't think you can blame BP.. the reality is women don't seek men for relationships online. other than a few twice-divorced Porkers.. ethnic women? I gather that means "non-white"? cultural, and economics, probably.. white ladies have different and better means of advertising pay-for-play.

Be sure to click the sort by "date" option instead of "top". Otherwise a ton of girls get filtered out. Plenty of talent still there. Originally Posted by socraticdfw
please elaborate.. are you saying "top", as in top searches, automatically shows, therefore filtering out less-searched for Chicks one may find to be more to his liking?

please elaborate.. are you saying "top", as in top searches, automatically shows, therefore filtering out less-searched for Chicks one may find to be more to his liking? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
That's exactly what I'm saying. Their algorithm for "top" is probably just some BS way they only show premium accounts or something. It hides way too many listings for my taste. Plus I want to be the first one in when a new girl posts an ad!

Default (Top): Hide a bunch of the ads
Date: Shows ALL ads.
well damn! thanks for the valuable information.. I'm going to try your method right now, and see how it works.

edit: ok, I can see it's already working much better, after just 3 minutes, LOL.. so if y'all will excuse me, I'm going to hunt for some pussy..
I don't think you can blame BP.. the reality is women don't seek men for relationships online. other than a few twice-divorced Porkers.. ethnic women? I gather that means "non-white"? cultural, and economics, probably.. white ladies have different and better means of advertising pay-for-play. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Got Dammit Tran!!! You are the most PC Incorrect but upfront, Nastiest, opinionated, Critique everyone's review and post, researching for errors, verb/tense correcting MF I don't know LOL.. and 99.9% of the time.. You are on point! Can't hate at all.. Stay Opinionated My Friend

^^^^^ so true man.
I haven't frequented the BP arena often, but today dipped a toe in the pool. She was a sweet girl, but her pics were fake/old and I am filing it under TOFTT. (Review forthcoming)

I look at it like it was a Baseball league with minor league franchises...

Baseball : Hookers
A/Instructional : Mocospace
AA : Backpage
AAA : ECCIE
Major leagues : P411

At least that's been my experience
I troll BP and find a profile for a girl who is not a traveling gypsy full time pro but a girl just working to make a few bucks and work on the side out of her apartment.

I hit the jack pot several years ago with an awesome 26yo hottie working out of a Super 8 in Dallas. She only had the ad up for a week but talking with her and studying a few other hidden tells I could tell she was a newbie.

I setup regular visits at her apartment and she gave me a very reasonable rate and her service was awesome. Found out she had a decent regular job and was working on the side to pay off a 6k Vet bill for her dog....YIKES that is one special dog.

She got a regular boyfriend and shut down shop but it took me several months and found another hook up that was just as accommodating.

The BP regulars are too hard core ....clock watchers who are 10 years older and 30 pounds heavier than what they say or the pic they post. I find a gem in the mix but i turn and walk from allot of places I drive to with only a few conflicts.
You think BP bad here...its awful in Houston...elections bring drug droughts and pussy droughts