Mockingbird and 183

Let me start off by saying SW aren't really my thing but I saw something so I thought I would ask. So mockingbird 183 area has a LOT of homeless in the area so I'm not sure if they are working girls or just more homeless. But there have been 2 that have caught my attention today I saw a Mexican or Indian girl walking around the adult book store. And I have seen a tall thin blonde walking around more than a few times.
Does anyone know anything about these two
That area has a lot of TS activity, so you may have to double check. But I have seen girls there every once in a while so it's possible. There is an older dark/tan skinned lady that works that area, she's usually in her SUV though. Never saw a thin blonde around there.
yes a good crotch check is in order... if you find tall attractive blondes on the street you should snag them in a heartbeat...
I didn't know 183 and Mockingbird crossed. Where's my mapquest?
  • BLM69
  • 09-15-2016, 11:14 AM
I believe it's i35
I'm assuming he's talking about the 183/35E area. 183 does cross over Mockingbird there; that's where Lidos is.
That's right just before lidos where the McDonald is
That's right just before lidos where the McDonald is Originally Posted by Swardfish
so I can order a Big Mac, and get my Big Mac serviced nearby?
so I can order a Big Mac, and get my Big Mac serviced nearby? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
by your favorite Big MacMama
Good intel about the TS's out there.
The tall thin lady does work, and you can take her to Fine Arts, if you wish.