IF you could only pick one

Hey folks,

I'm moving off to Utah in a few weeks and had a question for everyone

If you wanted to go out in style and do one last overnight whom would you pick?
With one review and little else to go on, kind of hard to recommend based on your "type". Not a knock, mind you, just what is good for one is not always good for another.

That said, scroll through honest_abe's reviews and throw a dart...it would be hard to go wrong doing that...for instance, I am certain this would play quite nicely:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1842064

I will add, and again this is just me, but the old adage always applies: you pay them as much to leave as you do for their time!!! If I was going to go out with a bang, I would be more inclined to pick four or five (or more) and schedule 1-2 hour sessions rather than one for overnight. She would have to be REALLY COOL outside of BCD activities to want to spend 8-10 hours with her. Hell, there aren't many people I want to spend that much time with, knocking boots or otherwise!
With one review and little else to go on, kind of hard to recommend based on your "type". Not a knock, mind you, just what is good for one is not always good for another.

That said, scroll through honest_abe's reviews and throw a dart...it would be hard to go wrong doing that...for instance, I am certain this would play quite nicely:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1842064

I will add, and again this is just me, but the old adage always applies: you pay them as much to leave as you do for their time!!! If I was going to go out with a bang, I would be more inclined to pick four or five (or more) and schedule 1-2 hour sessions rather than one for overnight. She would have to be REALLY COOL outside of BCD activities to want to spend 8-10 hours with her. Hell, there aren't many people I want to spend that much time with, knocking boots or otherwise! Originally Posted by NTXReggie
This guy asked for the name of 1 girl that anyone thinks would be best to do an overnight with.
What in the name of hell is all this blah blah that your replied with? He didn't ask you to pick apart how many reviews he has, especially considering you only have a few more. Next time either answer the question or find something else to do.
Give him a break, how do you ask such a question without at least specifying some kind of preferences. But throwing a dart at Abes ladies is a good start.
This guy asked for the name of 1 girl that anyone thinks would be best to do an overnight with.
What in the name of hell is all this blah blah that your replied with? He didn't ask you to pick apart how many reviews he has, especially considering you only have a few more. Next time either answer the question or find something else to do. Originally Posted by marvelousntx
Oh, I am sorry, I missed the one name you provided, DICK!

Pull out the dildo your last provider left up your ass and you might not be so edgy...Jesus Christ dude maybe YOU should find something else to do!
Robyn Rylie Sin