URL / Website: www.kfestival.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: If you know you kno
Activities: Gfe, a lot of DFK, BBBJ, Russian, 69, MSOG
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Size on the sites are pretty accurate. Round ass, huge tits, pretty face, tattoos over her body
Recommendation: Yes

Also it is the first time I heard using the term MAMARIES in this context, and it completely killed my buzz and curiosity to see this FEMALE.

Maybe you should write reviews about cows next time?

Also it is the first time I heard using the term MAMARIES in this context, and it completely killed my buzz and curiosity to see this FEMALE.

Maybe you should write reviews about cows next time? Originally Posted by Dingo4u
Normally I’m not the type to slam another’s review but I doubt the bareback aspect. It’s not that Momo can’t change her policy but at this stage it’s unlikely. She gets great reviews and traffic with her current service level. Quite a few strict GFE girls have their favorites (who keep money in their purses) for whom they will go bare with. Momo has declined numerous generous offers (higher tip) from customers for BB but decloned them becuase she didn’t need or want to offer it. Who knows, momey talks and these K-Girls are high maintenance. We’ll see what’s up when some well known prior customers put this review to the test.
Just looking at her pic's, if they are anywhere near reality I am interested. But I have a question for those of you who have seen her: forget bbfs, but does she provide cim? Thanks.
Pics are accurate Tiger. When I saw her I told her so and she said they mainly changed her face a bit to not be as similar.
Just looking at her pic's, if they are anywhere near reality I am interested. But I have a question for those of you who have seen her: forget bbfs, but does she provide cim? Thanks. Originally Posted by White Tiger
Just looking at her pic's, if they are anywhere near reality I am interested. But I have a question for those of you who have seen her: forget bbfs, but does she provide cim? Thanks. Originally Posted by White Tiger
CIM has been provided in the past. No BBFS/CIP.
Originally Posted by GoodTyme
Doesn’t mean select guys can’t do it. I did it before as well.
Doesn’t mean select guys can’t do it. I did it before as well. Originally Posted by Asianhobbyist
K-Girls have their favorites and there are almost always exceptions to the rules.
True that. I've had some hobby girls in the past that gave me extras and asked me not to advertise.
K-Girls have their favorites and there are almost always exceptions to the rules. Originally Posted by Mandingo_
You are correct YMMV ALWAYS applies. I just know from multiple talks with Momo that her BBFS meter would be very “high” for acceptance or the lucky guy that just connects with her at the time. Not just because you paid a “skin tax” $100 upgrade.

The OP stated he “opted for the maximum uncompressed package” which could be interpreted as he paid the “skin tax” for BBFS from the beginning. I confirmed with the booker since Momo has been here, that BBFS upgrade is not available from Momo.

So take the fact that she has always stated, TO ME, BBFS guys are dirty. Then add the OP stated he paid for “Maximum Package” from the start. These 2 factors are why I am “skeptical”. BUT

YMMV

GT