Bedazzled vagina

Any providers who vagazzled their kitties? Or anyone seen one?
I think only unicorns have them.
Wow, I'm a unicorn! lol... Seriously though, I have a beautiful little barbell with a glittery ball on it, and it makes every single touch, rub, lick, whatever, ten times more intense. I got it for MY benefit, no one else's. Obviously it's not for aesthetic purposes lol. It's truly for the pleasure. I agree, it's not for some, but there is absolutely nothing taboo about it.
Wow, I'm a unicorn! lol... Seriously though, I have a beautiful little barbell with a glittery ball on it, and it makes every single touch, rub, lick, whatever, ten times more intense. I got it for MY benefit, no one else's. Obviously it's not for aesthetic purposes lol. It's truly for the pleasure. I agree, it's not for some, but there is absolutely nothing taboo about it. Originally Posted by Island
I think we may be talking about different things. Vagazzaling is decorating the pubic/vaginal area with bright little beads and other decorative items to making them pretty, like this picture. I have never encountered such a vagina.

You seem to be describing a vaginal piercing, which is done, generally, to increase sexual pleasure. I have encountered only one vaginal piercing, also a little barbell, but on a return visit it had been removed and was not coming back. So sad.

Of course, you could combine both and have a pretty little box with turbocharged sensations.

And, yes, you are a unicorn.
Oh LOL, I certainly was thinking of a different thing. I never knew people actually bedazzled their vagina. I just thought it was a cute way of saying the other, haha. Now look, you're gonna have me googling images of bedazzled vaginas now!!

And thank you, I try to keep my horn polished and gleaming.