fucking buffalo bills

19 13
will the bills win without a single offense TD
or
will they find a way to blow it with 4 min left
glad I did not bet a x hooker I know that is at the game.
under 2 min
the fuckers just may pull this off
or
will GB errr never mind bills just got a safety
21 13
They won so they can break our hearts next week in Oakland....
Breaks my heart that playoffs are a very real possibility right now and I am still among the skeptics.
They won so they can break our hearts next week in Oakland.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
true LOL

I just glad I did not make a bet with the x hooker I know was at the game.
she been out of this a few years
last week she was crying she taint been fuck in 9 weeks
I was about to bet if bills win I will...
my lucky day
Way to go Bills. That had to be one of Aaron Rogers worst games. Didn't see that coming.
nothin better than a little ...jimmie ball ...to keep american morons in line
The Bills will BEAT the Raiders next week..but will break our hearts losing to New England the following week in Foxboro.
9-7 also rans. Broken hearts bah humbug. She can't take you anywhere you don't already know how to go.
Originally Posted by Celso
It's your clip, beautiful...nobody knows it better.

Those war clips speak volumes about a guy who likes to beat down asian women.

Now, if anyone wants to talk about the Bills, they should be quite optimistic about this season. Considering this a heartbreaking season is the negative. They should have been better than they were, but there were better than they were. The Bills are a lot like Detroit; great defense but a half a QB short of Stafford. But neither team is a full-package contender.

Nice win yesterday, though Mary's probably pissed every taxpayer in Erie County didn't get a handie from an Asian refugee just off the boat.
Shane Conlan...? Wow
They won so they can break our hearts next week in Oakland.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
The Bills will BEAT the Raiders next week..but will break our hearts losing to New England the following week in Foxboro. Originally Posted by BfloEd
Ahem....
I know my Bills