Does anyone else enjoy a thrill with their session from time to time?

Sometimes if a guy takes me out to eat before our session I like to make the situation fun and a little surprising...If I'm not fondling him outside (or in) his pants under a table while we wait on our food, I'll grab his hand and have him finger me to tease me a little..😋👌

Theres been a few times where coming back to the room, we would be a few mins from the room and I would do a little road head 🍆💦..

Is there any other excitements that guys love before sex?😊
Is there any other excitements that guys love before sex? Originally Posted by sxyveronica
Besides more sex? In a restaurant, maybe her taking her shoes off and running her feet up and down my leg and maybe into my crotch.

For me it kind of depends on the woman and my mood. I like different women for different things.

If she is the kind that I can take to a park and screw her on the picnic table where boaters speed by cheering me on, then BJ's in the car on the way, maybe going thru a drive through while she still gives me a BJ, fingering her, her getting naked before we get there and even climbing on top and doing me while driving, her pulling my cock out and just fondling it.

A couple of my ATF's that I have here, I like because they aren't that way (at least not with me), so with either of them I love holding hands, her playing footsie under the table at dinner, or putting my arm around her in public and possibly her giving me a few kisses on the cheek, neck, and just basically loving up to me the whole time. With them, that would turn me on more than a BBBJNCNS in the car.
Always loved the time a gal excused herself to use the powder room, cam back and tucked her panties in my pocket. All I could think about during dinner.
BBBJNCNS in the car. Originally Posted by skbinks
well that's a new one is that a no cum no spit LOL just yanking your chain binks
Oh the foot in the restaurant gets me everytime !! Jus a warm up to the main event
Great subject! I see a Wichita provider from time-to-time and dinner is usually in order prior to play time. I have her put her We-Vibe vibrator in before dinner and hand me the remote control. I gotta be carefully not to put the We-Vibe too high and make too much noise. But slow pulses from time-to-time, gets her (and me) so hot before we head back to the room. Of course her hands are "exploring" me under the table at the same time. Makes dinner a very sensual, erotic experience, especially desert. And then once back to the room, can't wait to tear each other's clothes off and have wild, passionate sex. Highly recommended.
30 yrs ago, I saw my first provider in NYC. I can still remember the rates. 55 for HH, 80 FH, greek was an extra 20. Before internet, all the gals and houses advertised in Screw Magazine. Pages and pages of ads. So I get buzzed up, had 2 gals to pick from. Went to bedroom and paid her 80 for FH. She leaves to give money to house lady, tells me to get comfy. She returns in her panties and bra. We start DFK and she stops, says why didnt you want greek? I just said maybe next time. I go down for DATY, she tells me she likes her ass licked too. She was clean so I dive right in. I could tell she was enjoying it. I was rockhard myself. She gets up, puts on a cover, lubes up her ass, gets in a FDAU position and says I dont care about the extra 20, just fuck my ass. I love it in my ass. I was 22 yrs old. She was maybe 23 or 24. Great times.
Also 30 years ago. Remember, Im a young buck. Paid a young beautiful gal 55 for HH. All oral I said. Back then, you never heard of HIV, it was just a gay mans disease. No CBJs at all. Unheard of back then. She starts in and I cum in like 3 minutes. She swallowed.. She grabs warm towel and wipes me up. 3 minutes later, I say again. I last maybe 5 minutes this time. She doesnt stop. Im sensitive but it passes soon and Im hard again. I cum again 10 minutes later. 3 loads in like 20 minutes. God, I miss those days.
well that's a new one is that a no cum no spit LOL just yanking your chain binks Originally Posted by satan666
LMAO. I was just about to ask what they hell you were talking about, then I saw it. No Calories, Nice Sucking maybe?
I once went with a client to dinner in New Orleans...wearing only a long black coat/cat collar with pink diamonds{fake..lol}/and a black bra & panty set underaneath/complete with heeled black velvet boots & thigh high hose

then in Dallas once I went to dinner at my hotel with a dear client wearing his undies{thong type} and he was wearing mine!
I once went with a client to dinner in New Orleans...wearing only a long black coat/cat collar with pink diamonds{fake..lol}/and a black bra & panty set underaneath/complete with heeled black velvet boots & thigh high hose

then in Dallas once I went to dinner at my hotel with a dear client wearing his undies{thong type} and he was wearing mine!
Great subject! I see a Wichita provider from time-to-time and dinner is usually in order prior to play time. I have her put her We-Vibe vibrator in before dinner and hand me the remote control. I gotta be carefully not to put the We-Vibe too high and make too much noise. But slow pulses from time-to-time, gets her (and me) so hot before we head back to the room. Of course her hands are "exploring" me under the table at the same time. Makes dinner a very sensual, erotic experience, especially desert. And then once back to the room, can't wait to tear each other's clothes off and have wild, passionate sex. Highly recommended. Originally Posted by ripwaldo
Would love to know who the provider is!
i have a pair of ben-wa balls....did i spell that right? so a regular has dared me to try to keep them in thru the whole meal! i can take it a step further and wear a mini skirt with no undies.....yikes...hope no one slips on my balls!
I would love a guy to treat me with dinner first! that is a huge turn on. getting to know each other and flirting...makes the play time even hotter! Anticipation!
Depends on when the clock starts.