Best Kisser Laffy BR area

What Lady do you think is the best kisser in the Lafayette - Baton Rouge area ?

Anyone is welcome to respond and If you think your the best - Brag on yourself
If you're real passionate about the art of kissing and making out let us know or if you think you know a Lady you believe is best throw her name in the ring..

SknyDiva would have to be right up there.

Sammie Jo too.
I'm the best kisser in Lafayette .... duh
Bella
Lmao!!! ILDA! You are top notch baby!
Thank you Mr. Prez. For the shoutout.
"I'm the best kisser in Lafayette .... duh " ILDA

ILDA if you read the beginning of thread it said "Lady"
So unless u went Caitlynn on us I don't think you count LMAO !!
but thanks for the response
Well, I know I haven't seen enough ladies in recent years to qualify myself very highly, but April Cox was wonderful, and I can't wait to find some opportunity to see her again!
So we have Sknydiva, Sammy Jo, Bella, and April Cox for best kissers in the area ..sounds like a great list but I would of thought there would of been more and I thought we would of heard from the providers them selves .
Come on gals lets hear from you ...its okay to brag about your skills !
Seeking ~P
WW3, nothing wrong with the Ladies listed above: but let's not forget about the LLL. New abrv-LLL- Lovely Luscious Lips. CA
There are still plenty that have not been tried, too. The bucket lists need to be checked off.
LMAO...Who C..... never mind...
You can add Bootyful Gia to that list also. A shame Elegance Reign doesn't kiss. That girl has beautiful lips!
Lmao!!! ILDA! You are top notch baby!
Thank you Mr. Prez. For the shoutout. Originally Posted by SknyDiva
Just recently seen Sammie Jo and that was real good. Guess I am gonna have to kiss and tell with you. I am gonna get me some Diva.
I Do believe it's me...after seeing that post on that forever thread (I think it was providers not seeing black guys)...I swear TO GOD...I actually could make you cum with kissing you....just like you turned me on with your words... it's my Forte. ..xoxo Annie