Who are the sheeple?????These are the voters in United States of America YIKES

this first video was a hoot! made me think of retarded lenny (aka) Bumscum the inbreed chimp

Attached Images File Type: jpg eva family picture.jpg (24.0 KB, 70 views)
so sad that there are ignorant people out there.
this first video was a hoot! made me think of retarded lenny (aka) Bumscum the inbreed chimp
Originally Posted by gary5912
Congrats retarded lenny AKA: gary the fairy, you are part of the 3.5.

http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.ed...T-Apr-2011.pdf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9g0EYIUfX4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oHwaSs0HsE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a88ZRQ9K4Yo

GOD HELP AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

OMG just one more, we need Sharia Law

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKosd0xJadE Originally Posted by Cherie
I also watch Waters World, where he goes out and randomly asks questions about things that you would think we all should know. I still find it difficult to believe that these are not staged.

Can people possibly be that ignorant?
I also watch Waters World, where he goes out and randomly asks questions about things that you would think we all should know. I still find it difficult to believe that these are not staged.

Can people possibly be that ignorant? Originally Posted by Jackie S
When Leno was on he had a part called "Jaywalking" It was disappointing the lack of knowledge some showed.
A lot were college students.
When Leno was on he had a part called "Jaywalking" It was disappointing the lack of knowledge some showed.
A lot were college students. Originally Posted by bamscram
It was more than disappointing.

It was shocking.

Some years ago, right before the 4th of July, we happened to have the TV on Leno one night when he launched into one of his "jaywalking" episodes.

He put the mic in the face of a few college-aged kids, noted that during the upcoming few days we would be celebrating the colonies' Declaration of Independence from the motherland, and asked these kids what country our Founders declared independence from.

"Was it France, Great Britain, or Russia," he asked. Or something like that.

You would think that very few homeless drunks who just fell off of a park bench could possibly fail to answer that question correctly. But several of the "college students" had no clue.

I kid you not!
Yeah, but I suspect Leno and Watters bury the correct answers and only show the dumbass ones because they're good for ratings, albeit not a fair representation of how much stupidity is actually out there. Viewers like feeling superior to the dunces.
It was more than disappointing.

It was shocking.

Some years ago, right before the 4th of July, we happened to have the TV on Leno one night when he launched into one of his "jaywalking" episodes.

He put the mic in the face of a few college-aged kids, noted that during the upcoming few days we would be celebrating the colonies' Declaration of Independence from the motherland, and asked these kids what country our Founders declared independence from.

"Was it France, Great Britain, or Russia," he asked. Or something like that.

You would think that very few homeless drunks who just fell off of a park bench could possibly fail to answer that question correctly. But several of the "college students" had no clue.

I kid you not! Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
And guess who they voted for last November ? The one who's name DOESN'T start with a " T " !!!
Yeah, but I suspect Leno and Watters bury the correct answers and only show the dumbass ones because they're good for ratings, albeit not a fair representation of how much stupidity is actually out there. Viewers like feeling superior to the dunces. Originally Posted by lustylad
Are you saying that they " went liberal " and RIGGED the outcome ? ! pshaw ! Was Donna Brazile a " technical advisor " for Leno and Watters segments ?
Yeah, but I suspect Leno and Watters bury the correct answers and only show the dumbass ones because they're good for ratings, albeit not a fair representation of how much stupidity is actually out there. Viewers like feeling superior to the dunces. Originally Posted by lustylad
No doubt about it.

There can't be that many hopeless ignoramuses!
Are you claiming it was "fake comed," pissant?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHSAA SS (but not really...)
Are you claiming it was "fake comed," pissant? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nothing fake about your ignorance, dipshit! If they interviewed you, their comedy ratings would soar!
No doubt about it.

There can't be that many hopeless ignoramuses! Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Don't forget that is California.
Don't forget that is California. Originally Posted by bamscram

Yeah....and those Californians say the darnedest things, too. lol....Luv how they were ready to punch their cards for that good, ol' down-home Sharia Law stuff. Uh huh...