Livia, Nicaragua

• WTF
  • 06-01-2017, 09:49 AM
And now that United States.

The Dalai Lama are you aligned with Nicaragua or Libya where are your ancestors from
  • DSK
  • 06-01-2017, 12:46 PM
And now that United States.

The Dalai Lama are you aligned with Nicaragua or Libya where are your ancestors from Originally Posted by WTF
I'm having a little trouble deciphering your post. Are you illegally insulting someone's ancestry?
Paris accord.
Paris accord. Originally Posted by wordup666
Except that it's Syria (not Libya) that, along with Nicaragua, does not support the Paris Agreement.
  • WTF
  • 06-01-2017, 04:27 PM
Except that it's Syria (not Libya) that, along with Nicaragua, does not support the Paris Agreement. Originally Posted by Ex-CEO

I speak into my microphone and then hit send LOL
I speak into my microphone and then hit send LOL Originally Posted by WTF
I've had defective microphones in the past and most of the audio-to-text technology is a long way from ready for prime time, for sure.

Got to be better than whatever in the fuck The Donald was using for his midnight tweet earlier this week, though!
I speak into my microphone and then hit send LOL and I'm too much of a lazy asshole and a fuckup to proofread my posts first. Originally Posted by WTF
FTFY, fagboy.

"Syria" sounds a lot like "Libya"... nice try, anyway.

In the subject line, where is "Livia"? Is that someplace between Libya and Latvia?
  • WTF
  • 06-01-2017, 06:33 PM
Damn dick licker....wtf does it matter? You wanna be lumped in with either of those two other countries!

Syria, your favorite baby killing country and Nic a fucking ragua!

So you think we should follow the Paris Accord because everyone else is doing so. That's probably the most sophisticated argument we can expect to hear from a simple-minded simpleton like you.

What is your definition of a "lemming"? Go ask ekim the chimp, it's his favorite word.
  • WTF
  • 06-01-2017, 07:08 PM
So you think we should follow the Paris Accord because everyone else is doing so. That's probably the most sophisticated argument we can expect to hear from a simple-minded simpleton like you.

What is your definition of a "lemming"? Go ask ekim the chimp, it's his favorite word. Originally Posted by lustylad
You are right, we should follow the Syrian lead

They are known for gassing babies and climate research!