Daylight saving time

Instead of moving our clocks forward this weekend. Can we just move our clocks BACK to when Trump was President?
Instead of moving our clocks forward this weekend. Can we just move our clocks BACK to when Trump was President? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Wish we'd get rid of this time swap shit, such a waste of time.
I hate the time change , and no reason for doing ,,,,,,,,,
you save alot of money on burning candles.

its time to end the time swap.
Had a buddy try to argue "the farmers need it"

I'm not a farmer, but I grew up surrounded by them, and they start working before the sun comes up and finish working after the sun goes down. So I really don't think they give a shit.
It was initiated to save energy during the war. Primarily for the northeastern factories.
No need to do it now. Lets do away with it!

Ive never heard it was for the farmers! They dont go by time. They work sun up to sun down.
I'm aware of the history of it, I'm maintaining that it's silly in modern times.
daylight saving time

golfers like it

when I used to play a lot of golf, it was great

drive in movies were killed by it

terrorists blew themselves up once due to daylight saving time, they set a bomb but Israel was on standard time

wtf used to go to drive in's by himself and then get in the back seat and do push ups so ppl would think he had a gf

for the fall back, when you get an extra hour, you do hit the ground running for a few days and it can help productivity

made me think that we should fall back an hour each month, never forward, you'd be going to work in the dark half the year but you'd be well rested

and in a place like texas? where you are on the western edge of a time zone and the weather is temperate? you don't need it, its better served to have it in the winter time, where its not dark when you can work longer or not dark when you get home
Try explaining to a dairy cow that she has to wait an extra hour each fall to be milked.
Does anyone really want to get into it with a 800 pound four legged devil with horns?
Seriously.
Try explaining to a dairy cow that she has to wait an extra hour each fall to be milked.
Does anyone really want to get into it with a 800 pound four legged devil with horns?
Seriously. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Dairy farmers are some of the hardest working people on earth! Its a tough life!
Dairy farmers are some of the hardest working people on earth! Its a tough life! Originally Posted by winn dixie
I'm not saying you're wrong, but that sort of talk is giving me flashbacks to an older guy in Sam's Club with a Fork Lift Operator shirt on:

Most clocks change automatically now. Humans just sit back in their recliners, get free stuff, and watch tv. Thanks Joe.
How about:

We could just let the Dems turn the lights out on themselves.