Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Says 'Fox News Ghouls' Have 'Brainwashed' Viewers

• oeb11
  • 03-12-2021, 06:29 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...SgM?li=BBnb7Kz

Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez strongly criticized two major Fox News personalities on Thursday while explaining why it's important to call elected officials and register an opinion.
Ocasio-Cortez has said some Fox News viewers are "brainwashed." The Democrat, who represents New York's 14th congressional district, discussed the benefits of the $1.9 trillion COVID-19 stimulus package during an hour-long Instagram live video.
At one point, Ocasio-Cortez walked viewers through the process that had seen a minimum wage rise stripped from the American Rescue Plan by a vote in the Senate. She urged those watching to contact the eight Democratic senators who had voted against including the measure in the final bill.

She stressed the importance of actually calling senators and pointed to the fact that her office received a large volume of calls from those on the right.

"A lot of people think this whole 'call your senator' thing is B.S. and doesn't mean anything," Ocasio-Cortez said.
"I'm telling you right now it is so influential. It's influential precisely because not enough people do it and so when someone does call, it's like 'woah.'"
Ocasio-Cortez said some senators use the lack of calls on an issue as an indication that the matter doesn't concern their constituents. She then discussed calls she'd received from conservatives.
"I will tell you, the right wing does make a lot of phone calls," she said. "Oh my gosh. I usually know what Tucker Carlson or Sean Hannity or any one of these Fox News ghouls were—How do you pronounce that?"
The Democrat pronounced "ghouls" as "goals" and joked about her status as an ESL (English as a Second Language) speaker. She grew up speaking Spanish as her first language, according to a tweet in 2019.
"I often can tell what their monologue was," Ocasio-Cortez went on. "If we're getting attacked by Fox News, I can often tell what the monologue was the night before because they send so many vicious people calling us, repeating the same exact phrases.
"And so what happens is you get all of these people who are kind of like, really brainwashed by a lot of these tele-racists. And just kind of saying these lies on Fox and then what happens is that they call our office and literally repeat phrases from the monologue from the night before.
"And it happens so often, it's kind of like drones. It's really kind of weird but ... it's influential," she said. "I'm not even going to lie. It's influential. That's why they do it. That's why people pay so much money to do it. That's why the propaganda is effective."
Ocasio-Cortez concluded by again urging viewers to call elected officials about issues that concern them and suggested also calling them if they voters believe they're doing a good job.
Fox News has been asked for comment on this article.
Related Articles

Comment - AnyOne questioning the DPST /AOC marxist resolve to cancel culture any disagreement and install their maxist Groupthink on america - AOC makes their plan very clear.
Re-education/ concentration camps for those who differ with her Opinion and idiotology.

DPST's have declared Civil War on anyone of a different Opinion politically or otherwise.

Fuck the Bastards

From my cold dead hands!!!
Go on reddit or twitter. You can tell who's in the brainwashed groupthink.
  • WTF
  • 03-12-2021, 07:21 AM
The article itself says she is using the exact same strategy her opponents use.

Wtf is wrong with you oeb?

This is like you shitting your pants for attention and making fun of someone else who just shit their pants who is looking for attention! You're literally sitting in shitty pants, making fun of another who shit their pants.

I do not understand the mindset of the counter cancel culture opposition not acknowledging they are doing the exact same thing.

It is like watching two cancel culture opponents playing cancel culture tennis....yet one is too dense to realize what the game is.
So it's again clear that AOC is upset about not being the center of attention.
Why am I not surprised.
AOC = idiotism ,, groupthink ,Marxism
The only path to victory is to not play the game.

Much like name calling, it's meant to wound you, and if you don't let it wound you, it has no power.

They'll call you a nazi because that's the worst thing they can imagine. But it doesn't mean anything because anything and anyone they don't like is a nazi. So let them call you names and let it roll off your back. Reacting and trying to prove them wrong is pointless because they've already made up their minds.

At the same time, ignore their virtue signaling. All they're doing is looking for clout and validation, and getting disapproval from someone they don't like is just as good as getting approval from someone they admire.
  • oeb11
  • 03-12-2021, 09:01 AM
GG - You definitely can turn a phrase.

Thank you !
Unfortunately - the Groupthink DPST's are incapable of comprehending You.
AOC " if I only had a brain "
  • WTF
  • 03-15-2021, 08:58 AM
[UR

From my cold dead hands!!! Originally Posted by oeb11
Now you're talking!
So it's again clear that AOC is upset about not being the center of attention.
Why am I not surprised. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Shes an attention whore for sure
  • WTF
  • 03-15-2021, 09:04 AM
The only path to victory is to not play the game.

Much like name calling, it's meant to wound you, and if you don't let it wound you, it has no power.

They'll call you a nazi because that's the worst thing they can imagine. But it doesn't mean anything because anything and anyone they don't like is a nazi. So let them call you names and let it roll off your back. Reacting and trying to prove them wrong is pointless because they've already made up their minds.

At the same time, ignore their virtue signaling. All they're doing is looking for clout and validation, and getting disapproval from someone they don't like is just as good as getting approval from someone they admire. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
G

Thank you !
Unfortunately - the s are incapable of comprehending You. Originally Posted by oeb11

I'm I the only one finding the irony here?

What if he was talking about you and your DPST, Chairman Xi name calling?

In fact you are the poster his posts most fits.

I find it hilarious you don't see that you are the poster child for his post.
I'm I the only one finding the irony here?

What if he was talking about you and your DPST, Chairman Xi name calling?

In fact you are the poster his posts most fits.

I find it hilarious you don't see that you are the poster child for his post. Originally Posted by WTF
OEB is blind to his own numerous, duplicate "virtue signaling" posts!
OEB is blind to his own numerous, duplicate "virtue signaling" posts! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
yssup was banned for stalking! please continue your path
  • WTF
  • 03-15-2021, 09:20 AM
yssup was banned for stalking! please continue your path Originally Posted by winn dixie
How do you know what he was banned for?

Do you really expect me to believe that a Mod or yssup told you the reason for his ban?

Besides you can not be accussed of stalking someone who starts 95% of the threads....all of which basically say the exact same thing! DPST
yssup was banned for stalking! please continue your path Originally Posted by winn dixie
Wow! Talk about being "pussy-a-fied"! LOL!