Tread Closed_Cops Watching

A mod can just close a tread because “they” feel its off topic? Hmm interesting state of affairs.
Yes they can and do.
Yes
An explanation was posted in the thread.
There’s a couple things you can’t do here. One thing a you can’t say anything about any former President of the United States (who also happens to be indicted) or else you’ll receive an infraction - or ban. However, if you say anything negative about the current President, nothing happens. Zollner posted a bunch of things and is now banned. Idk…..biased
jimmie mods have god ...given rights ta locks any threADs er threads

...ans we also haves ...a god given right ta ...haves our trump derangement syndrome free ...zone
Apparently no one wants to stay on topic.

Thread is closed

This was the explanation?
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. DA
There’s a couple things you can’t do here. One thing a you can’t say anything about any former President of the United States (who also happens to be indicted) or else you’ll receive an infraction - or ban. However, if you say anything negative about the current President, nothing happens. Zollner posted a bunch of things and is now banned. Idk…..biased Originally Posted by Presj22

zolly got himself banned. politics .. or staff bias .. had nothing to do with it.

Yes
An explanation was posted in the thread. Originally Posted by Dr-epg

indeed. off topic has always been part of the guidelines. the current ownership wants this guideline enforced more than in the past and more consistently. nothing to see here. move along.
How did he get himself banned? That excuse is bias itself

zolly got himself banned. politics .. or staff bias .. had nothing to do with it.

indeed. off topic has always been part of the guidelines. the current ownership wants this guideline enforced more than in the past and more consistently. nothing to see here. move along. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
How did he get himself banned? That excuse is bias itself Originally Posted by Presj22

the same way i did. 4.5 times.
the same way i did. 4.5 times. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Which is? Sorry, I don’t keep tabs on y’all. John site. I keep tabs on the gals
There’s a couple things you can’t do here. One thing a you can’t say anything about any former President of the United States (who also happens to be indicted) or else you’ll receive an infraction - or ban. However, if you say anything negative about the current President, nothing happens. Zollner posted a bunch of things and is now banned. Idk…..biased Originally Posted by Presj22

Incorrect

How did he get himself banned? Originally Posted by Presj22
the same way i did. 4.5 times. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Timing is everything.... I've got 17 pages of infractions.....
Incorrect

Timing is everything.... I've got 17 pages of infractions..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Incorrect? How
If you paid any attention at all, you would know that Z pointed out by repeatedly going off topic.... and I wouldn't have to waste time and bandwidth splainin it to you....
Incorrect

Timing is everything.... I've got 17 pages of infractions..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

well you are a rockstar ...

If you paid any attention at all, you would know that Z pointed out by repeatedly going off topic.... and I wouldn't have to waste time and bandwidth splainin it to you.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

correct and bias had nothing to do with it.