Being Too Friendly

After an extended conversation with a friend of mine, she got me wondering about board presence, personality, and being too friendly with guys. Ladies, do you feel sometimes that guys just wants to meet you because of your board presence and personality but doesn't want a session? If they do want a session, its your minimum or BnG session and their really justs wanting to take you out for drinks or dinner. So is there a point of being too friendly, where your hurting your business because all the guys wants to do is just meet you?
That might happen. However, It may make me want to meet a lady and have a session with her even more. Smart ladies really get me revved up.

I don't think you can ever be too friendly and hurt your business. Just let them know the only way you'll meet up is to book an apt.
As London says," This isn't match.com this is f for bucks."
I don't think being "too friendly" will hurt business. No matter what a woman does she is gonna turn someone off. There's always gonna be those that do want to see them and those that don't for various reasons.

There are some that I would like to meet though I have no desire to see them bcd. It's not exactly hurting their business if I had no desire to see them bcd in the first place.
Nah, if they just want to meet for drinks or food or whatever I'll gladly do it when I have some free time. Granted that I'm actually interested in meeting them, too. I never assume that this is going to be like a real date, but rather just an introduction.
I've done this a few times and usually ended up having a session that night or a day later. Not a big deal to me. I don't think it hurts business, I think it shows good character to do that sometimes. Granted it's not abused, that is.
I can see where it would hurt business if you're on tour and average about 2 guys wanting to just meet you for drinks or dinner. If a ladies rate is 250-400 an hr, then she could potentially lose 500-800 a tour by being too friendly and taking them up on there offer. I'm not saying don't take them up on the offer but it would be the last resort, if you knew for certain you wasn't going to see anyone that evening.
I can see where it would hurt business if you're on tour and average about 2 guys wanting to just meet you for drinks or dinner. If a ladies rate is 250-400 an hr, then she could potentially lose 500-800 a tour by being too friendly and taking them up on there offer. I'm not saying don't take them up on the offer but it would be the last resort, if you knew for certain you wasn't going to see anyone that evening. Originally Posted by shorty
Yes well, they are allowed to say no...
Never had this problem. No one ever escapes my grasp without the full Skylar Experience
Well I understand what you're saying now Shorty but in your first post I figured you were asking if being too friendly on the board would hurt a ladie's business.... I don't think it would.

In your second scenario you're talking about being too friendly by accepting a guy's offer for a meet n greet without bcd... like shayla said, they can always decline the offer.

I think that being friendly would help a gal rather than being a bitch.... lol. At least it would with me.
I don't think being "too friendly" will hurt business. No matter what a woman does she is gonna turn someone off. There's always gonna be those that do want to see them and those that don't for various reasons.

There are some that I would like to meet though I have no desire to see them bcd. It's not exactly hurting their business if I had no desire to see them bcd in the first place. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Amazing how many people say will say in public that I've turned them off for being such a bitch but yet they'll turn around and email me asking for a date. I guess it's that hatefuck thing . Being a "bitch" has boosted my business 80% .
I'm always friendly! Why wouldn't you be? Overly friendly... I don't think so! It becomes obvious if you click with some one. I have had providers ask to go to dinner, lunch etc. But I don't pay for OTC time. Never have, never will. To me it’s like buying a friend! Got lots of friends! Most of them I'm NOT fucking! LOL

Yes, a lady can decline the offer. Does this make her a bitch because she wouldn't see you OTC because she wasn't going to get paid? Does things turn sour when the lady declines to see the hobbyist because all he wants to do is BS?
I'm not too comfortable with being seen in public. But I'm always pursuaded when the guy is hot!
That and I don't want to take time away from something more productive just to hang out and giggle with a guy who may or may not want a session.
Yes, a lady can decline the offer. Does this make her a bitch because she wouldn't see you OTC because she wasn't going to get paid? Does things turn sour when the lady declines to see the hobbyist because all he wants to do is BS? Originally Posted by shorty
It’s not part of her job description to say yes unless she is being compensated! I've only offered OTC time a very few times. It was fun, I paid the expenses and that was it! But it has always been in conjunction with a BCD session. I have traveled with a few providers, same deal. I've never had a lady say no, but if she did, I sure wouldn't hold it against her!

I'd never want to meet a provider for just dinner and/or drinks. The only reason I'd ever contact a provider on here due to her "friendliness" would be to have a session with her. I've met several great gals on here basically because of their personality/board persona. Each time, the BCD fun was outstanding. I wouldn't want it any other way.
Amazing how many people say will say in public that I've turned them off for being such a bitch but yet they'll turn around and email me asking for a date. I guess it's that hatefuck thing . Being a "bitch" has boosted my business 80% . Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Depends on what their definition of a bitch is lol.... A woman has to market herself in a way that works for her. Also since you've been on here I haven't seen you turn into anything. You've been the same since you joined. I respect that

Yes, a lady can decline the offer. Does this make her a bitch because she wouldn't see you OTC because she wasn't going to get paid? Does things turn sour when the lady declines to see the hobbyist because all he wants to do is BS? Originally Posted by shorty
Not at all, that's not what I would call being a bitch. I wouldn't ask a woman to just see me OTC, not like im something special lol, however if she was having a meet n greet with several people and I knew about it then naturally I would like the opportunity to meet her. You can't help but want to meet people in person that you've interacted with online and shared some laughs with. Always nice to put a face with a handle ya know. Who knows if we meet in person my opinion of seeing her bcd may change and I may want to see her bcd.