hey ladies can we see those sexy feet pics

There is something very sexy about ladies feet. Ladies do you have any sexy pics of your feet and sexy toes that you would like to show off? Would you like to show us pics of your sexy painted toe nails, toe jewlery, or foot tattoos?
so is there any ladies who would like to show there sexy legs or feet?
Can't be Fancyinheels and not contribute to a thread on feet.
Let's see some webbed toes.
  • CJ7
  • 03-23-2012, 04:33 PM
Let's see some webbed toes. Originally Posted by pyramider

I mean, AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH.
Let's see some webbed toes. Originally Posted by pyramider

Pyramider, how did your foot get on here?
I should take some pics. I have cute feet. I get white tips on toes to match my fingernails. I'll take some, but can't compete with those sexy heels and toe jewlery lol.
Nope, can't take good pics by myself lol. Nice feet Fancy! Now I want a toe ring lol.
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_4527.jpg (234.0 KB, 412 views) File Type: jpg IMG_4537.jpg (132.8 KB, 408 views) File Type: jpg IMG_6463.jpg (230.0 KB, 407 views) File Type: jpg IMG_4961.jpg (213.4 KB, 408 views)
Thank you, Amy! It IS hard to take your own photos, darn it. I need some new shots, especially since I have the loveliest new open-toed, 5-inch black and red high heels, and while they may not show the feet, I was just given a pair of patent leather thigh high 5-inch stiletto boots. Dying to model those. Somebody should have us both over for a photo shoot.

Nice shots, Megan. I love those black ankle straps!
Wow Megan the feet are nice but the calves in that one pic good Jesus that's amazing!
Lindsey Lacey!

wow megan if your ever in west texas let me know
we're ientering another world here