Kansas GingerSnap

I'm new to the area. 2 weeks new! I look forward to meeting all the dirty birds around. I don't bite. I came from kansas- Springfield, Branson, Joplin. I have reviews on eccie down in Norman Oklahoma even. I aim to please. Xoxo-MissG badteacherinthe850
Damn almighty that ass !! Glad to have you in the panhandle and welcome !! You should do well around here just keep good comms all will be well!! Lots of ass men around here.
All over gorgeous woman
Enjoy the panhandle!
What he said^^^ that ass is amazing! Love me some big butts and pretty lips! Hope to see you soon
Why thank you. Those were such kind words. Lol �� let the games begin ��
Has anyone seen this lady? I sent her a pm here, no response. I sent her a couple of texts, no response. I see her snap promotes "vip" access... just wondering if anyone else is having any luck.
  • V31L
  • 05-23-2023, 10:42 AM
I have been waiting on a review for this one as well.
I've been waiting for someone to post a review. I had someone tell me they did but I can't find it. I also have changed my social name to Mary Sanchez. I dyed my hair and cut it. Lol but everyone wants the teacher to come back and give some lessons muah .. keep watching. Everything gets wetter in time.
  • V31L
  • 05-27-2023, 03:56 PM
🤔
I'm back on eccie fellas. I will update my information so you can reach me for incalls.
Hey fellas. If you want to hear about Kansas ginger snap hot me up with a PM and I’ll give you the details.