State: Texas
Address: K-town
Activities: bbbj, shower, toast, cg, mish, doggie, cip
Hair Length and Color: dark mid length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short girl with MM b's
Recommendation: No
Thank I have been on the fence for the same reason you gave it a no.
Anyone care to add what length or girth is too big to ride these spinners? Maybe they need to create something like Disneyland rides where no one over this length can ride?
Her artificial ass turned me off..
Anyone care to add what length or girth is too big to ride these spinners? Maybe they need to create something like Disneyland rides where no one over this length can ride? Originally Posted by BigDawg1966
Varies from Lady to lady Nana and Lovely are both small, especially Nana, but the both could and would accommodate, as well as take a pounding. Coco is also relatively small.
Lulu could take a pounding too, I miss that girl..
Lulu could take a pounding too, I miss that girl.. Originally Posted by Heartside
Nice thread hijack, this is an Ace review. OP thanks for this review, I’ll probably stay away
And the post before mine was not a hijack?
When it comes to GL and the service for the price point I have yet to have a session that on the walk back to the car it made me say "I should have stayed home and masturbated".
Originally Posted by LoneStar41
I will fill in those slots with Ace cause she a bad little b!+ch . To bad dude ! She’s not for everybody!
If Ace is so good, why haven’t you reviewed her? Ohhhhhhhhh
cause she bad Originally Posted by Theblackone1
If Ace is so good, why haven’t you reviewed her? Ohhhhhhhhh Originally Posted by 2balls75
Yep yep
To bad dude !