Uber or Lyft

Anyone have funny sex stories as a driver or passenger?
My friend is an Uber driver he sent me a video of his drunk passengers fucking in his back seat
I have had a Gay guy jump in the front seat and start calling me Daddy. No

I have had a 20 year old want to fuck for a free ride. No

I have had an older lady..my age want to take me inside and fuck. No

I have had a MILF with the titties hanging out get lost from her apartment and as I tried to help her find it she started grabbing the goods. She was fun on a park bench at 3 am... Swallowed every drop!! HEll yes
Ghostrider, now that's what I'm taking about. Just started driving fo fun, hoping some milfs and gilfs need some servicing...lol
I have had a Gay guy jump in the front seat and start calling me Daddy. No

I have had a 20 year old want to fuck for a free ride. No

I have had an older lady..my age want to take me inside and fuck. No

I have had a MILF with the titties hanging out get lost from her apartment and as I tried to help her find it she started grabbing the goods. She was fun on a park bench at 3 am... Swallowed every drop!! HEll yes Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Lucky you.

I just had dumb college kids I ubered on weekends for out in West Texas.
I just act normal when in uber or lift
Kinda easy to do .lol
Gina, if you got in my ride, I don't think I could act appropriately...cheers
I keep a taser in my door side pocket. I actually had to use twice on uppity college kids. One of them pissed themself while getting tased. God bless parents' credit cards.

Once had a woman threaten to report me, because she didn't like the route I took, and fabricate a story that I forced myself on her. I pointed out my dash cam to her, she got quiet real quick, I kicked her out.

Picked up a stripper after her shift, I had picked her up a few times, but this time she had a friend with her. It was obvious they were inebriated, next thing I know, they're naked in my backside, going to town with each other. I asked if they needed my assistance in the backside, they said "not this time", took them to their destination. After, my car smelt like sex, and they had squirted in my back seat. Normally I'd submit for a cleaning fee, but they made my night and I let it go. I hadn't installed my dashcam yet.

Lots of other crazy happenings.
I got something alittle bigger than a taser. But also a bat that I can get to quickly as well. But I have never had that problem
  • SeV
  • 02-17-2020, 12:29 PM
Adam Sandler has a funny comedy skit about a stinky Uber driver
Watched it last night and was cracking up