City: Rogers
State: Arkansas
Address: Rogers off Dixieland
Activities: None except a rapid reverse out the door
Hair Length and Color: na
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: I will put the story here so everyone can see:
I dropped by Tulip and walked in to the smell of food cooking, nobody at the front door, and when I looked around the hallway there was a guy up on a ladder installing what I believe to be a camera at the end of the hallway. I immediately split.
as I was leaving I heard the door open and a woman behind me. I got in my car and left but she was following me almost all the way flagging me down to come back in.
Recommendation: Yes
Lol. Asian ladies have nearly taken over the massage business in Arkansas exclusively and have cornered the market so it seems. For every aching back there's a pair of hands.
If the camera in the hallway scared you. I bet they have a few outside catching your plate on your vehicle. I can remember one time when I was paranoid about a certain hotel parking lot. I would park at the restaurant next door.
Good Point, never cannot be to safe!
User ID: na
Date: 4-12-2024
Name: na
Phone: na
Email Address: na
URL / Website: na
City: Rogers
State: Arkansas
Address: Rogers off Dixieland
Activities: None except a rapid reverse out the door
Hair Length and Color: na
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: I will put the story here so everyone can see:
I dropped by Tulip and walked in to the smell of food cooking, nobody at the front door, and when I looked around the hallway there was a guy up on a ladder installing what I believe to be a camera at the end of the hallway. I immediately split.
as I was leaving I heard the door open and a woman behind me. I got in my car and left but she was following me almost all the way flagging me down to come back in.
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by bammer1515
Well, It's waste of your time to visit Tulip.
Visit a decent SPA and get a good massage!
Gee thanks. Such wisdom.