Telegram

This might be a stupid question but why don't more providers and hobbyist's use Telegram more often for communicating ?

I mean to be honest it's completely private... you don't have to give out a phone number... Works off of usernames and it's encrypted end-to-end.
very similar to kik.
and I believe the servers are located in Switzerland or Germany somewhere.

the plus side to this is that it doesn't really matter if you change your phone number considering that it works off of usernames...
Oh you sound refreshing..��������

I'm interested TELL me more!

I've never used a telegram��
Or ever even heard of one.?
I use smoke signals from the backyard.....
Never heard of telegram! Details please.
Do they have a giant penis in the sky like the clouds from that romantic gay movie.
I forgot the name��
I LOVE YOU PHILLIP MORRIS..����

https://images.app.goo.gl/HfmjxSnNRV9LMzFj8
This might be a stupid question but why don't more providers and hobbyist's use Telegram more often for communicating ?

I mean to be honest it's completely private... you don't have to give out a phone number... Works off of usernames and it's encrypted end-to-end.
very similar to kik.
and I believe the servers are located in Switzerland or Germany somewhere.

the plus side to this is that it doesn't really matter if you change your phone number considering that it works off of usernames... Originally Posted by shyguy11
Have you lied to us before?
I use smoke signals from the backyard..... Originally Posted by Russ38

Does not work at night or when it is raining.
It's tricky on windy days...
  • pxmcc
  • 10-27-2019, 06:26 AM
i prefer 1 if by land, 2 if by sea..
https://telegram.org/

Check it out .... *)

I have been using it for years for private chats and communication for UTR's

Another positive is that it would remove the need for a second hobby line ..... the need for a burner phone and or business line is a drag.
I have used the app for non hobby related communication and it works fine. I dont see why it wouldn't work for hobbying.
Messaging apps are good for cheaters since deleted texts/calls are not easily retrievable. If push comes to shove the use of any app can be traced back to the device's IP address. If complete anonymity is your goal nothing beats a burner phone.
Messaging apps are good for cheaters since deleted texts/calls are not easily retrievable. If push comes to shove the use of any app can be traced back to the device's IP address. If complete anonymity is your goal nothing beats a burner phone. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Lol ... well i'm glad you are including yourself in that Quote.

Anyways to get back on topic ....
I suppose that any app can be tracked back to IP address if you are using it Vanilla... however if its paired with NordVPN it would be 100% Impossible.

A Burner phone can still be tracked back or located via the Triangulation method...
so even if the phone is not in your name, Big-brother can still pinpoint your location ... such as a home address or Notells that you frequent.

Using an app like this with a VPN would essentially make that impossible for Big-brother to do.

Burner phones are still very dangerous, considering lady's that are arrested and booked have there phone logs gone through by Big-brother and all the numbers logged & Recorded for future stings.

But i digress .....
that's not the reason why i original commented about this app.
The whole reason that i started using this app is that its not attached to your phone number .... well it is .. but it isn't.

It gives you the ability to retain your user name even if you were to, lets say .... get a new burner phone...
the ability to keep your username is GOLD in my opinion ......
it would prevent the Gents from needing to start references lists over again from scratch and the Lady's from loosing business.

I guess it could be bad for the BAD guys on here and other sites that are always changing numbers to avoid backlash from the lady's for bad treatment and such. But that goes both ways....
Not too long ago, I remember seeing a thread about some of the guys here being pissed off about some of the lady's changing there names and restarting profiles.
OP, providers are still using yahoo & gmail

I once asked if I could my info via pgp and she didn't respond. It'll be a cold in hell before I send my personal info to google's server.