Is it always bad to go out with these working women?

Just got back from a date with a studio girl. Here's what happened.

So I booked an hour with her. At the end of the session there was only like 10 minutes left. We were talking amd she said she missed In-N-Out Burger. Then I asked if she wanted to go get some. She asked if she could trust me, to which I said yes.

After some contemplating she put on her tank top without her bra and asked if it was okay. I didn't know but said yes anyway. We then went and got some In-N-Out and then I took her home.

A few days later, I met her at her studio apartment and we just sat outside and talked for a while. It was late when I got there - around 10pm or so.

Today, she finished work early, at about 4pm (sorry if anyone tried booking at 4pm or later) and we went to the mall where she said she needed retail therapy (I didn't buy anything, she spent all her SW money probably on a Louis Vuitton bag) and then we went to a steakhouse where we did Dutch pay.

She wants to get some BBQ tomorrow again.

Should I? I am sure if I'm just lonely since I moved here myself and am being used for my car, or if she is trying to groom me, or I actually have feelings.

Thanks to any senior members here.
Go with the flow but keep the radar on
I’ve made some very good friends and had good times out and about with working girls over the years.
One special lady and I fell in love - it ended badly but we’ve reconnected and remain friends from a distance.
I think it’s great if you manage your expectations.
Ask her if she wants to get a room and stay the night
If not then your the taxi
Once in the friend zone no leaving.
  • L1A2D
  • 08-28-2022, 07:03 AM
Sounds ok so far. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BECIME EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED TO HER. She makes her living manipulating men. Just enjoy what sounds like harmless time together so far.
It’s possible to be friends (without benefits) outside of work. If you’re expecting anything more it likely won’t end well.
It doesn’t matter what we think or our experience

You should fall for her and ask for her hand in marriage. She deserves a better life with you. You seem very smart. Don’t let this one get away. Snatch her up and don’t look back. You can change her for sure…..
I have tried the "friends" thing with providers and eventually they get in a jam and need money upfront for a session down the road.

Every time it has ended bad and yep never upfront money you are not prepared to consider a total loss.

I'm sure i'll friend another provider and upfront money at some point but i'll keep it a minimal amount and remind them of my experiences of how these upfront payment for services never workout and end the friendship and provider relationship.
  • Brot
  • 08-28-2022, 08:31 AM
I have had a lot of fun while learning some expensive lessons. Being, understand clearly what you are willing to do for them in the beginning; odds are you will be tested.

What works for me, I tell them early on and in no uncertain terms. I intend to remain single and, if you ever need me I can swing this, this often, with this much notice and I revisit my inner willingness to honor after every, often.
Ask her if she wants to get a room and stay the night
If not then your the taxi
Once in the friend zone no leaving. Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood

We have sex every time after our "dates". I don't pay or anything.
I have had a lot of fun while learning some expensive lessons. Being, understand clearly what you are willing to do for them in the beginning; odds are you will be tested.

What works for me, I tell them early on and in no uncertain terms. I intend to remain single and, if you ever need me I can swing this, this often, with this much notice and I revisit my inner willingness to honor after every, often. Originally Posted by Brot
I already told her that I am not going to give her anything more $50/month and she seemed okay. We still had dinner and sex.
Yeah, this isn’t a friendship if you’re paying her an allowance. It’s a moonlighting gig for some extra cash.
Yeah, this isn’t a friendship if you’re paying her an allowance. It’s a moonlighting gig for some extra cash. Originally Posted by TinMan

Except I'm not giving her anything. All I said was I'm not giving her anything and if she actually does need money, I'm only gonna give her 50
Well, at least you’re setting some ground rules. Hard to find fault in that.
I've seen over 50 girls in more than 15 years of doing this. I've never had this happen before. Yes I have seen them complimentary outside of the bedroom, but not day after day in a row. It would usually be something along the lines of once every couple of months.

Is it "okay" to do this? Sure, as long as you strictly stick to 2 barriers.

First, don't ever expect anything from her other than your original arrangement, which was paid sex. If she stops with the "retail" dates, you cannot become resentful. And you shouldn't feel resentful as long as you weren't expecting anything.

Secondly, you cannot be sad if she suddenly ghosts you.

As long as you are not "attached" this woman it won't be a problem. However, I would be careful about giving out your personal info. If she doesn't know where you live, there's no reason to tell her. Don't provide your last or date of birth, and keep your identifying documents out of her reach.