Session Length: -
Fee: $
Hair Color and Length: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Bigger than her pics
Recommendation: No
Not even long enough to smell it?
Very nice clean young lady. Gorgeous face had beautiful eyes. Average/full body. Huge amazing boobs. I was not rushed however finished rather quick. I was pleased.
How did she rush you? Ive seen her multiple times no rush
Maybe there was a reason she rushed you because I also was not rushed. She is pretty. Face like a doll. Body is full figured with large 38dds. Her pictures are real and no she is not bigger than her pics. You clearly see in her ad that she's curvy & sexy. She's not fat, I would say around 160 With booty and titties. Pretty green eyes soft skin smooth hair. If your looking for something exotic & different she's perfect. Rare look to her as if she's mixed but full Caucasian. She was cooperative and satisfying. She provides great service yet has no Greek or bareback on the menu, or gfe. She has to be new in the business, little tight kitty. Gave wonderful bj, the girl is too upscale to be in the business, also very cautious on being clean & safe. No worries she's clean & shaven. I'm a regular of sky's now and I'm completely satisfied
Better in person
well i'm glad that you have a better experience than mine i can only speak for my own experience and it was not a good one.
I have had plenty much better with other providers.
And still my recomendations is a NO.
Just wanted to let you know she is using a difetent # 713-575-7789 and she call herself sugar baby did a search on that # and find out alerts from houston from people that she robbed.
Some of her supporters on this thread looks a bit suspicious.