Address: Camp Bowie
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: L1
Session Length: - 1 hour
Fee: - $40
Hair Length and Color: -brunette long
Smoking Status: - non
Nationality: - hispanic
Physical Description: - beautiful full figure. Not a spinner but not chubby either. She has everything in the right place
Recommendation: - yes
Arlny,

Thanks for the review.

You know you're going to get a bazillion questions on this girl from us FW hobbyists.

How did you find her?

Is there a link to an ad?

Fort Worth Weekly, BP, Observer?

You list this as a "spa" visit? Not familiar with any spas on Camp Bowie, at least not ones that provide any level (L1, L2, L3) of service.

K.
Arlny i understand your new and welcome. This section is really dedicated to AMP and not Latina. That said she looks good
http://dallas.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...eat-27/8209102
Thanks for your first review. See the requests from members for additional information.

Moved from the AMP section to "other reviews" though I am not sure this is a better location.

Welcome to Eccie.

Huck
Based on what little I know about the "crew" since I have never seen any of them, sounds like this may be yet a new crew member? If so, proper area for this thread would be studio I would think.
Someone else wrote a review on this girl a while back,I went to see her n didn't like it at all, room was trashed she wouldn't let me touch her coochie when I tried to grab her head or her back she says I don't need help I know how to give head,I didn't do a review but I would not recommend her to anyone.
Thanks for your first review. See the requests from members for additional information.

Moved from the AMP section to "other reviews" though I am not sure this is a better location.
Originally Posted by urhuckleberry
Isn't this the Camp Bowie studio that's been around for at least a couple of years now?

I'm curious as to why reviews for women who work here go in "Other reviews," while girls working in the Crew at Candace's incall studio are generally reviewed in the Agency section.

Some guys also write their Crew reviews in the Studio section, which to me seems appropriate. But some also write them in the Independent section.

I never looked in this section before, because I didn't think I'd find reviews such as this here. Looks like I have to scan four sections.
I reviewed Bella about a month ago. I think this should be moved to either Agency or Studio, probably Studio. No, Bella is not part of the crew. I think there are other women working out of this location however. As far as the negative recommendation ... "she wouldn't let me touch her coochie when I tried to grab her head or back" ... that's surely going to get a good response from just about anybody. Bella is a good-looking lady who offers a really good L1/massage. If you want a lot more, just go somewhere else. (She advertises on BP.)
Spent an enjoyable hour with her today. Those legs, those breasts! Review to follow in Studio section, where I believe it to be appropriate.