BP advertisements??

I hear COUNTLESS men complain about how dreadful BP is.... then I look at the reviews and a good percentage of them come from girls they met on bp. What's the deal with that?

Some guy say they dont want to deal with flakes, no shows, bait and switch, upsells.... but they run to BP and call girls who they cant verify. Is it because they like the price point vs a venue like eccie or p411?? Is it more convenient for quick sessions? Is there an appeal to not really having to be verified?

Im not saying eccie doesnt have some of the same issues, just wondering why talk crap about a site like BP... yet still call the girls that post on there
I hear COUNTLESS men complain about how dreadful BP is.... then I look at the reviews and a good percentage of them come from girls they met on bp. What's the deal with that? Originally Posted by exoticentyce
You do not hear COUNTLESS men complain, you hear OPINIONS from a handfull.

Truth of the matter is that many of the providers in Eccie also advertise in BP, and MANY of the provider in Eccie got started in BP

Why do Eccie members see BP Girls? some are seeking the thrill of something new, some seeking to make that new great discovery, some are looking for a bargain, some a combination of the above
the amount of disparaging comments towards BP i've read online are too many to be counted, therefore rendering them COUNTLESS. Not once have I come across a comment that said "i love bp!!!" I see more people say they DONT or WONT see bp girls than anything.

I know some guys look for girls on bp, then check to see if she has reviews here or somewhere else. Or they will see a girl on bp if she has a presence on other boards. Yet and still, I hear more negative from bp than positive.
  • Sami
  • 11-27-2011, 08:04 AM
There are the guy's that don't like bp for one reason or another. There is a difference in the ladies who advertise there. Yes some are pimp run, a lot of the bait and switch, but you also have individuals like me I advertise bp on br side, I have the reviews from there. I also advertise here p411,dc,ter. If you are a bad provider the ones you read about, they get gone pretty fast. Now here in Dallas you have so many ladies, I have guys contact me on bp and say I got p411,ter ect.

Think about all the showcases, or ladies in one area, Some guy's don't see you around for a year because there are so many ladies dallas/ftworth.

Also bp is a place that many many ladies started on because they did not know of eccie, p411, ter, dc. Or the former Craigslist. As long as the guys do their research you wont see them write those bad reviews, but you also have the guys who see the new lady and they are willing to take the plunge, then come back and tell the other guy's

It's all about the hunt for them. Even the more reserved hobbyist love the hunt, but will let the gunners go for it first.

BP is just another place to advertise, I have met some wonderful newbies there. There are some really good ladies who advertise there to that are here and p411 and so on.

We have to screen for our safety, and the guys reviews are how they screen.
BP is a good starting place.. you can run an ad as long or as often as you like.. it gets the word out.. More serious providers will get their own website and on occasion use BP to draw attention to their website.

The downfall of BP is its easy posting ability.. most the ladies on there seem to use a camera phone and the bathroom mirror. I have often said that a lady who is serious about her craft will invest in a decent digital camera and tripod so she can get some photos of herself.. and maybe as a bonus ask a client to take some of her with her camera so the photos stay current.
Im not saying eccie doesnt have some of the same issues, just wondering why talk crap about a site like BP... yet still call the girls that post on there Originally Posted by exoticentyce

It has less to do with backpage and more to do with the fact that some of these guys must bitch, whine and moan about everything.

If they won 1 million dollars, the first thing out of these guys mouths would be "why couldn’t it have been 10 million".

It is in their DNA and they might have a heart attack if they don’t bitch every 90 seconds. They bitch about backpage because it is an easy target.

Truth is many eccie girls have far worse NCNS or rip off records then many backpage girls do.
It has less to do with backpage and more to do with the fact that some of these guys must bitch, whine and moan about everything.

If they won 1 million dollars, the first thing out of these guys mouths would be "why couldn’t it have been 10 million".

It is in their DNA and they might have a heart attack if they don’t bitch every 90 seconds. They bitch about backpage because it is an easy target.

Truth is many eccie girls have far worse NCNS or rip off records then many backpage girls do. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Brooke, most the alert postings on girls were from girls posting on BP?

Here is the steps one has to do to have her own website
1) register a domain name (you have to list contact info etc to do this)
2) list it in a DNS server
3) procure a server or site space on a server and publish the site (this will require some web coding skills)

BP:
1) get some cheezy photos
2) sign up/on BP and upload photos and add a caption
3) pay (use a prepaid CC, no paper trail) for the frequency you want the photos to appear and for how long.

both are fairly straightforward.. but 1 can be made to be anonymous....

So if a girl wants to rip off some guys.. BP is the hunting ground, she can post ads using prepaid cards, post burn phone #'s as contacts etc.. and rip off guys of the full donations (150 and up) without dropping her panties..... after each guy is ripped off, go online, kill the ad he got suckered into, then post a different one..

There are some good legit ladies on BP.. but one must wade through the BS ads to find them and use his "spidey sense" per say
It has more to do with volume and variety than anything else. How many verfied Houston eccie providers are there? How many gals post adds on BP each day?

It also has something to do with the thrill or the danger of the unknown.

If a member finds and unknown diamond in the rough on BP and brings her to eccie he will get lots of pats on the back from his eccie buds.
It has more to do with volume and variety than anything else. How many verfied Houston eccie providers are there? How many gals post adds on BP each day?

It also has something to do with the thrill or the danger of the unknown.

If a member finds and unknown diamond in the rough on BP and brings her to eccie he will get lots of pats on the back from his eccie buds. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
This very true.. and like I said.... lots of ECCIE ladies probably started out on BP or similar sites.... Once they got their ECCIE / P411 profile established and or their own website, their business probably became more steady.
  • Sami
  • 11-27-2011, 12:20 PM
Yes true... but I still post bp,there are some very nice gentlemen that are new. I have always tried to guide them to safer ground.

I post both my pro pictures and ones I take personally, never done a phone picture..

Good & Bad is everywhere
Every Guy & Gal starts somewhere.
True gems, guys or gals can be anywhere

This very true.. and like I said.... lots of ECCIE ladies probably started out on BP or similar sites.... Once they got their ECCIE / P411 profile established and or their own website, their business probably became more steady. Originally Posted by Spirit13
My two cents...BP offers easier access to providers. For example, you call a BP lady at 1pm, you probably going to see her by 2pm, same day. ECCIE provider, you usually have to wait for the screening process if she isn't newbie friendly. Screening can take hours or, even days. So BP is good if you want something now, not later.

Also, if a hobbyist can't pass someone's screening process, then you're forced to BP unless you find that newbie friendly provider.

While I agree about the amount of complaining about BP, I'm surprised by the kind of lame ads that some hobbyists respond to on BP. Wiser choices would lead to less complaining.
I agree with everything said here. I started on bp also, but I feel like it can be crappy with the guys who cant or wont be screened, who dont want to pay YOUR rate because another girl is offering $40 or $60 specials and of course, the pimps trying to recruit! i get more hagglers and time wasters when I post on bp than anywhere else. I also advertise on p411, date-check, and eros with bp being the least effective because nobody understands how the hobby should work. You want to meet, you send me your references, you bring the donation, you DONT talk about sex in exchange for money and when you leave if you see me in public you DO NOT approach me or make any mention to the fact that we're familiar!

I feel like the gentlemen who browse bp are not the same as the guys who participate here. From what I've seen here men know whats acceptable and unacceptable when dealing with me. On bp, I feel like I have to walk each gentlemen through the proper procedures for setting an appointment. Am I wrong for expecting people to come prepared?
I don't use BP because I have read to many alerts and bad reviews over the years. Backpage is just to much of a gamble and I'm not a gambler with my time, money or well being.

True...some of the same ladies that use this site as well as others, also advertise on BP, and it is also true...that many of the ECCIE ladies (as well as ASPD in the past) got their feet wet advertising on BP. When it comes to the hobby, I'm rather cautious and like to stick with what works for me. If a provider doesn't advertise on P411 or here...then chances are, I'll never know she even exists.

Also, I don't have the disposition to put up with some fool pimp. It would not end well.

Every time a see a review or alert of some guy who got robbed or scammed...I just shake my head and laugh.

I'll just stick with our provider ad forums here, and P411.

I will also say this..

The ONLY time...I would consider seeing a lady who uses BP exclusively, is when she has been well reviewed by members here, that I consider credible.
  • Trey
  • 11-27-2011, 07:26 PM
BP is not bad all the time you can find many good deals and some good girls are on it. Now some are bad, but hell if someone don't try and let us know how will we know? My current atf is a girl I found on BP then I brought her to the board. When a good one is found i always suggest the site. Heck someone may have told you to come to this site. The thing I use this site for is screening that's the best thing i get out of it. For others I think they like to use the girls here as most will do the bbbj, if you go to BP you most likely get cbj, but I'm cool with that. The rate on BP is normally a bit more reasonable, take almost any ad from BP and find the girl here on eccie you get a rate bump, move up to p411 even more of a rate bump. The rip off girls are here too and the girls here will ncns you as well. Some chicks here have pimps, and I don't doubt some guy here is a pimp. So you can find the same things here as BP. I don't see a good reason to totally drop it some guys just stay on the side lines and will only see reviewed chicks that does not help us find new talent. If i see a review and the guy had bad time or good time with a new chick i try to thank him for toftt. That's what we need more then fifty reviews of the same girls everytime.
ever heard the old adage you get what you pay for? I have a friend who advertises solely on bp and her rate remains a pretty constant $80, or thats what it says on her ad. but for $80, you're getting 10 to 15 minutes no bj at all and only one position. K9. You want more? You pay more. I personally dont have time to upsell on each date because not only will i have a slew of unsatisfied consumers, my return rate would probably be low. It works for her. Not how I'd like to do business. BP is more of a foot in the door tactic. You get the guy there, hoping he brings enough cash for you two to really have fun. Sounds like a pain in the ass. I like to preplan things and know what to expect so there aren't any unpleasant surprises.

Also, I can imagine it would be rather uncomfortable for me to have someone choose to spend their time with me and every request they make I have to tell them its extra. That would be a HUGE turnoff for me if I was in the guys shoes.