FREE EDWARD SNOWDEN!

There are rumors that President Obama is going to pardon Ed Snowden before he leaves office. I sure hope does. He may end up only being the second worst President in history. Pardoning Snowden will erase quite a bit of the bad Obama has done. Snowden is a hero. He is accused of releasing secrets to the enemy. What he released were secrets the government was trying to keep from us, the American people. Charging him with espionage can only mean that the government considers the American people the enemy. Pardoning Snowden would be at least a symbolic gesture in opposition to that notion.
Snowden is free. He is in exile of his own doing.
LMAO
Snowden has found out the same thing Napolean and Hitler found out.

it gets Fukin cold in Russia.
There are rumors that President Obama is going to pardon Ed Snowden before he leaves office. I sure hope does. He may end up only being the second worst President in history. Pardoning Snowden will erase quite a bit of the bad Obama has done. Snowden is a hero. He is accused of releasing secrets to the enemy. What he released were secrets the government was trying to keep from us, the American people. Charging him with espionage can only mean that the government considers the American people the enemy. Pardoning Snowden would be at least a symbolic gesture in opposition to that notion. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
no chance in hell obama would pardon Snowden.

he's not the kind of person who forgives someone who exposed his game plan.
  • Old-T
  • 09-20-2016, 03:23 AM
Snowden is a disgusting murderer. What he did has directly led to people being killed by foreign governments. If he felt that some of what the NSA was doing was wrong, then go public with that, but you do not use that as an excuse to hand over sources (people) to other countries knowing they will execute people based upon the information you give them.

He is a pathetic traitor, and while I do not often condone a 007 type execution, he deserves exactly that. What he did was no different than what Clinton did in getting the Iranian scientists murdered, only in Snowden's case he did it intentionally and to US citizens while Clinton did based upon her incredible ego and stupidity.
You talk as if Snowden had a public email server that he stored classified information on. Some of that classified information which had agent's names.

Whoops! That's not Snowden. That's another traitor!
Snowden is in exile because of our government and no other reason.
He cannot leave Russia because the USofA cancelled his passport.

Nobody died because of Snowden's attempt to be a whistle blower and his subse3quent actions.
Snowden exposed illegal and unconstitutional acts by our government.

More people died because of Hillary Clinton than Snowden.
  • Old-T
  • 09-20-2016, 08:39 AM
You talk as if Snowden had a public email server that he stored classified information on. Some of that classified information which had agent's names.

Whoops! That's not Snowden. That's another traitor! Originally Posted by gnadfly
Yes, and I commented on that, didn't I? They are BOTH directly responsible for murders. Too bad you only see half of it.
  • Old-T
  • 09-20-2016, 08:42 AM
Snowden is in exile because of our government and no other reason.
He cannot leave Russia because the USofA cancelled his passport.

Nobody died because of Snowden's attempt to be a whistle blower and his subse3quent actions.
Snowden exposed illegal and unconstitutional acts by our government.

More people died because of Hillary Clinton than Snowden. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Yes, people DID die because of what he released. People in foreign countries who erroniously believed the US could be discrete when their lives depended upon it. You do not know what you are talking about.

How many deaths each caused I don't know or care. They are both scum.
Snowden is a disgusting murderer... He is a pathetic traitor, and while I do not often condone a 007 type execution, he deserves exactly that... Originally Posted by Old-T
+1

I will furnish the bullets if you want to pull the trigger... or vice versa. Your choice.
Really? Who died as a result of Snowden's actions?
We know who died as a result of Hillary's

The failure of our government to act on his whistle blowing is to blame for what came next.
Our government betrayed him and failed to stop UNTIL (and I doubt it has actually stopped) their illegal actions were exposed.

There is no excuse, none, that allows our government to commit illegal, unconstitutional activities against US..
  • CJ7
  • 09-20-2016, 10:46 AM
either way, fuck Snowie ...
The one thing know is I would bang the hell out of his girlfriend.

https://www.google.com/search?q=snow...D6CsgHGl3jM%3A