What’s the cream for?

I have this FWB that I see when she is not in a relationship. She recently broke up and hence we have started seeing each other again.

She is slowly removing items from the previous relationship every week. Pictures, clothes, and the latest thing to go was the tube of Desensitizing Cream from the night stand. Wait, what?!? Desensitizing Cream.....what the hell was that for?

I know I should ask her about it if I want to know, but before I do that; what is the likely explanation of what it was used for?

I have theories but will wait for the wisdom of the community. Ha!
I'd have to look at the brand to know the purpose, but here's the usual possibilities:

1. Helps fellows with premature ejaculation issues last longer.
2. Eases anal penetration.
3. Some ladies have hypersensitive clitorises to the point of pain with too much thumping and humping, so a wee dab will do 'em.
4. Roids.
5. Minor medical/cosmetic procedure numbing aid, often used with laser skin blasting or hair removal by light or electrolysis.
Eczema??
Depending on the name
Did you read the tube?
It was labeled as a male desensitizer.

For him or anal are the likely explanations.

She likes butt play with digits. Maybe I can find my answer by advancing on that front (or back) with some Greek. If she mentions the cream then that’s what it is for. If she doesn’t then it was likely for him.

Thank you for you reply.
For premature ejaculation. Rub it on your dick. It semi numbs it up so you can last longer.
For premature ejaculation. Rub it on your dick. It semi numbs it up so you can last longer. Originally Posted by DToxxx
Damn.....all this time I thought it was supposed to be a race.
It was labeled as a male desensitizer.

For him or anal are the likely explanations.

She likes butt play with digits. Maybe I can find my answer by advancing on that front (or back) with some Greek. If she mentions the cream then that’s what it is for. If she doesn’t then it was likely for him.

Thank you for you reply. Originally Posted by ManDogBird
Maybe it is a hint for El Strappy play

I have my receivers use anal ease prior to such play.
Op, no offense intended, but why are you so concerned about what went on in her last relationship, especially if you guys are only fwb's and nothing more?
^^ You make a great point VOH.
^^ You make a great point VOH. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Lols, thanks! In my experience, (some) men seem to be overly concerned about the cock she was fucking before she was fucking theirs.
Lols, thanks! In my experience, (most) men seem to be overly concerned about the cock she was fucking before she was fucking theirs. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Corrected it.
Corrected it. Originally Posted by pyramider
Hahahaha! I was trying to be politely pc.
They are all worried about my 1.3" of dangling death.
They are all worried about my 1.3" of dangling death. Originally Posted by pyramider
And so they should be!
I have this FWB that I see when she is not in a relationship. She recently broke up and hence we have started seeing each other again.

She is slowly removing items from the previous relationship every week. Pictures, clothes, and the latest thing to go was the tube of Desensitizing Cream from the night stand. Wait, what?!? Desensitizing Cream.....what the hell was that for?

I know I should ask her about it if I want to know, but before I do that; what is the likely explanation of what it was used for?

I have theories but will wait for the wisdom of the community. Ha! Originally Posted by ManDogBird
Maybe the cream was to help him last longer since he was hittin' it raw.