Chicago Liberal Quarantine Failure

Liberal Democrats have been running Chicago for over half a century.

They have a quarantine and gun control.

40 people were shot over the weekend - 10 fatally!

If I lived in a town that had forty people shot over the weekend, I would consider it a dangerous and poorly run town of overpaid political hacks who like control and perks and are not competent to do the job.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...nd-in-chicago/
  • oeb11
  • 05-27-2020, 08:42 AM
Everything the DPST's do works only to make the problem Worse.
Their gun control legislation serves only to put weapons only in the hands of criminals.

Their liberal religiosity does not permit them to contradict their narrative.
Liberal Democrats have been running Chicago for over half a century.

They have a quarantine and gun control.

40 people were shot over the weekend - 10 fatally!

If I lived in a town that had forty people shot over the weekend, I would consider it a dangerous and poorly run town of overpaid political hacks who like control and perks and are not competent to do the job.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...nd-in-chicago/ Originally Posted by friendly fred

A typical 3 day week-end in Chicago, nothing to get excited about and apparently, no political price to be paid for incompetence.
They should have the DNC Convention there. Worked out great the last time.
Everything the DPST's do works only to make the problem Worse.
Their gun control legislation serves only to put weapons only in the hands of criminals.

Their liberal religiosity does not permit them to contradict their narrative. Originally Posted by oeb11

looks like their population control plan is working well.

A typical 3 day week-end in Chicago, nothing to get excited about and apparently, no political price to be paid for incompetence. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
This was the worst Memorial Day in 5 years, apparently.
I think an effective action by those members of the community who wish to protest ten people being killed and 49 people being shot is to tear up stores and loot them, then complain that no one wants to put a store in their neighborhood, and get a federal law passed requiring stores in their area.