Cat fight in the WH!!!!

Seems like Dr Jill and Cameltoe don’t like each other. One can only hope Cameltoe leaves.

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/1...5th-amendment/
  • oeb11
  • 10-28-2021, 10:51 AM
A great thought - getting rid of harris - but a replacement - might well be worse
Nazi Pelosi would kill to occupy the VP -and get rid of fiden.

H.... - would arise from her tomb of shame and dishonor - and catfight nazi pelosi for the slot.

'Dr" jill might well toss her 'hat in teh ring' - she could sit in the Oval office during teh day - and diaper Joe at night/

Might be fun to watch the fur fly - but it would be disastrous for America to have either as POTUS!
It’s already a disaster.
I think cumallah could take dr jill!

She pull that weave off and get ethnic up in there
all these cats mentioned are more like bristle haired sows
all these cats mentioned are more like bristle haired sows Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
But they both speak so highly of you!
Jill can take Kumwhora.
She has the SS to back her up.
I think cumallah could take dr jill!

She pull that weave off and get ethnic up in there Originally Posted by winn dixie
did you see the brawn on dr. jill as she knelt next to the wizened jimmy carter?

her stoutness should give most any woman and many men pause
But they both speak so highly of you! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
i'm very speak highable
i'm very speak highable Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
  • oeb11
  • 10-28-2021, 02:28 PM
i hear tickets are available to teh WWF cage match between harris adn Dr.jill.

Cheap!
held in Beijing china - so comrade Xi recoups some of his investments in teh fiden crime cabal.
did you see the brawn on dr. jill as she knelt next to the wizened jimmy carter?

her stoutness should give most any woman and many men pause Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Good point! Because of that a chromosome test should be done before the fight!
Cameltoe’s lucky she’s not dealing with Mooshell.
  • oeb11
  • 10-28-2021, 03:19 PM
Good point! Because of that a chromosome test should be done before the fight! Originally Posted by winn dixie

A good thought in rational times - but in the era of 'Transexuals Uber Alles" - that would be 'discriminatory' against Transexuals.

Never mind all teh XX ladies discriminated against.

gotta toe the ideologic line of teh DemocratiCommunist party nomenkatura and LSM
You all shouldn't champion a departure of Kumola ... or Bitten ...

... Kumola was running less than 5% in her original "outing" ...

... Bitten had to hide to even make a decent legal showing....

They can't sneak enough voters into the country to overcome their current ratings on their mutual performance....

... so leave them in. Those who legally (and illegally) voted for them deserve every moment of their demise.