Provider traveling to Houston??

I run one of the top restaurants in Houston...if you are traveling to Houston ( Hobby) and want to enjoy some amazing food during your trip, PM me. Eliminate a major travel cost AND enjoy great food. Or maybe you're a local provider and you are in need of a girl's night out? I wil cater to you're every need. If a trade works for both of us great!! If not...its my way of giving back to providers who as a group help me keep my sanity in this crazy world! Or fellow hobbyist need a sexy place to take a provider-- I will take great care of you. Plus I know 2 upscale hotels near by (And the safe hourly ones, lol) PM me for info, website, etc...

Dirty
Hi I will be sure to stop by when I visit real soon ;-)
How sweet of you!
Thats something I might be interested in...tell me more
Tried to send u a PM pretty elite...ykur inbox is full. Let me know when you are coming to Houston :-)
Coming to Houston tell me kore info plse
That is so thoughtful of you! I do believe I have some upcoming plans to visit Houston. I will make it a priority to look you up prior to my arrival.
Yeah!!! I can use a stop in HOU...
I'm a new member to ECCIE. Having trouble finding providers in my area. Site is kind of confusing. Thanks!
Hey JayC.. Nice to see you babes!! Wow I may pm about this offer. Always nice to know someone out of town
That is so thoughtful of you! I do believe I have some upcoming plans to visit Houston. I will make it a priority to look you up prior to my arrival. Originally Posted by JayceeRivers
Can you send me a pm as well hun?(: