Hi everyone I have a question for the guys!

Do guys like providers with tongue rings during BBBJ? What about braces is that scary for guys? I was watching a movie and saw a girl with a tongue ring and I just wanted to know what you think. Thanks
Tongue ringes/tongue piercing - no. A piercing is an open unprotected wound. Braces are fine.
Do providers like guys with tongue rings during DATY?
Doesn't bother me
I like to think of braces as HINGES
One of my life's un-fulfilled fantasies is in all my years, high school, college, civilian world, and our world, I'VE NEVER KISSED A GIRL WITH BRACES!!! I've always wanted to see what it felt like, the stories about having your lips or tongue cut. Oh, well, guess that's one I may go to my grave without doing.
Billy
The Wildflower Group
Braces are fine...but tongue percings are a big turn off for me.
Tongue rings I like, braces are a no go.
i prefer clean mouth...no metal. shit happens and i dont want to be the one getting snagged or getting leftovers from last guy snagged on. penicillin does not cure everything anymore.
I don't mind braces at all. Reminds me of Meadow S.
As long as its wet and sloppy.. i don't care what is in the mouth. Tongue rings are for girls that don't know to do a proper blowjob.
No metal for me.
I only received with tongue metal once, and to be honest, couldn't tell the difference. So I vote no. Braces are more of a "re-live high school" fantasy thing. Not too different from the cheer leading outfit. BTW - if she has braces, ask for ID.
Tongue rings can be fun. But nothing makes up for enthusiasm and technique.
  • texag
  • 09-02-2011, 12:43 PM
Pulp Fiction:

Vincent Vega: Excuse me, I was just curious, but em... why do you wear a stud in your tongue?
Jody: It's a sex thing. It helps fellatio.