I HARDLY POST HERE...BUT THIS IS FOR YOU GUYS TO KNOW...

Just because i care so much for my clients...

I have rechanged somethings in my incall..NEW Bed, New nice T.V. with Videos(yes, those type of videos )...new "dentist" chair..for your "seating treats" ...

NEW PICS!!!...Yes, i just took some pics TODAY to update my whole website, they will be availabale this weekend...I wanted some of you to CONFIRM that i still have a great body, and it just gets better with time(i have good genes guys
And for those who wonder why my pics dont show my "small tats", well, if I show my tats on pics, matter as well just show my face!!..(i try to keep this biz private..understand that guys)..So NO tats will be seen on pics..just so you know...

When trying to make apptm with me, PLEASE give me at least 2 hours notice so i can check references(ladies dont usually answer right away)..If you are a "regular", Dont try to see me "right now", you know i dont live where i work..and I can be doing other things when you call...

If I dont answer the phone right away...Just know that I have a life besides this biz and sometimes cant talk but i can text..Please TEXT and specify the times that are okay for me to call you back, that way, i know when to return the call.. TEXT is the fastest way to reach me...

Also, please RESPECT MY HOURS... Dont call me before 9am or after 9pm..I WILL NOT ANSWER..

Last but not least, IF you are one of those guys that loves to write reviews just so you can feel good about yourself...And you try to intimidate me saying that you can "write something" just so i can do whatever the hell you want me to do regardless of what it is..Guess what?..I DONT CARE if you write a bad review!!..If you are an asshole with me, You WILL NOT enjoy the many good things i have to offer!!..
I ALWAYS try to give the best to my clients..if you are nice, I will be nicer.. So if someone says that a session went bad with me, CHECK YOURSELF first and see what was WRONG WITH YOU

Everybody knows that i've built a GREAT reputation over the years..I will try to continue doing so..I JUST DONT like Drama or Desrespect...We are here to HAVE FUN.. THATS ALL I CARE ABOUT..TO PLEASE YOU IS MY PLEASURE...

I have said enough...SO NOW, WHO WANTS TO BE THE FIRST ONE TRYING OUT MY NEW BED?? (For a massage, of course )...
  • Trey
  • 09-15-2011, 11:35 PM
Well can't wait for the new pics. You did need some new ones babe no hate at all ment by that, tjey were just kinda old. I still hope to see you one day good luck.
Pick me, Pick me!

You are saying your pics got better? Damn, I thought you were smoking hot with the old ones! Hopefully I will get to see you soon.
Can't wait to see the new pics. They still won't compare to the real thing...
Have always liked your pics.Hopefully will get to meet you one day.
It has been 5 years since I seen you, guess I need to go back in.
Can't wait to see you again Sandra!
Dentist chair? Interesting? Do you wear a lab coat in that fantasy too? I just keep picturing Jennifer Aniston in Horrible Bosses! I'll bring the medical grade n2o.....womp, womp, womp..........
Blatant threAD...
But, it is ok......because the hottie can fuck with the best of them.........right?
  • h2h
  • 09-16-2011, 11:36 AM
Blatant threAD... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
+1
she has a nice ass though
Talk about drilling in a dentist chair . . .
she has a nice ass though Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
+1 Daphne
Blatant threAD... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
lmao