What would you do

Ummm, what would you do if you just saw a provider post and her picture and physical description in her profile looked just like your niece?

Her face is blurred, but her shape (clothes on) looks just like my niece. Should I say "hi"? I'm more thinking on the lines of never PMing or talking to her about this in any way.
awk. ward.

but no, i wouldn't say hi. i would do what i could to make sure she's not doing stupid things though. by stupid i mean endangering herself. if she's being a smart business woman - that's a different story.
Ummm, what would you do if you just saw a provider post and her picture and physical description in her profile looked just like your niece?

Her face is blurred, but her shape (clothes on) looks just like my niece. Should I say "hi"? I'm more thinking on the lines of never PMing or talking to her about this in any way. Originally Posted by skbinks
depends what she looks like, eh?
depends what she looks like, eh? Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker
Why did I know either you or Helicopter would say that? LOL
Whats her #?
Whats her #? Originally Posted by royamcr
Someone said I was supposed to make sure she wasn't being stupid and endangering herself. LOL <--that means it was a joke for those with no sense of humor.

But seriously, I don't think I would tell anybody just in case someone ever mentioned this to her.

And I have never seen her in lingerie before, but I have always known she was good looking.

Dang it, I'm not Catholic but I might have to say 10 Hail Mary's tonight for my thoughts now.
lol, promise I will make sure she is making your Family proud. :-)
lol, promise I will make sure she is making your Family proud. :-) Originally Posted by royamcr
She's probably the only one in my family tree worth being proud of.

Yeah, I said that in private because if she is my niece and sees that, she will know.
Why did I know either you or Helicopter would say that? LOL Originally Posted by skbinks
From the far right field bleachers near the water:
Binks has had an id for less than three months and he understands copter. Impressive.
  • Roboz
  • 03-14-2015, 07:33 PM
What should you do?-refer her to your friends and say 20 Hail Marys lol. What is her personna name--got to see this!! I can pretend to be her uncle and let you know how it was!! Oh the pervert in me is emerging (lol)
  • pun77
  • 03-14-2015, 07:48 PM
Is she your blood niece, or niece-in-law? That makes a WHOLE lot of difference in this conversation. If my niece-in-law (my late wife's, sister's daughter was advertising, I'd be making a call immediately. She's hot hot hot!!!! I'm sure some will think I'm a sick fuck for thinking and admitting that, but oh well, I'm a pervert. Btw, she's 34.
I found out it isn't my niece, just someone that looked like her.
I found out it isn't my niece, just someone that looked like her. Originally Posted by skbinks
So have you made an appointment yet?
Link?