NCAA CFB Week 6 Spread

Who do you think going to win? Whos worth betting on?
Utah, utah state, Colorado, Colorado state every week.you will come out on top.
As much as I hate to say it, I think bama will cover when they beat Tennessee this weekend.
I'm taking K State +10.5 vs. Oklahoma (best bet of the week IMO)

And for shits and giggles, my 2 team parlay of the week is:

Michigan State (-4.5) and Texas (-13.5)
I'm still trying to figure out what to do with my spoils from that Pats game. Lol I had to double check the Bama/Tenn spread. Yahoo has it at 47.5 and my spot has it at 13. No way Bama covers 47.5 but they will be fighting hard to cover the 13. Tenn might pull off the upset but doubt it. Baylor will cover the 34.5 but not the over 67
Utah, utah state, Colorado, Colorado state every week.you will come out on top. Originally Posted by deadeyes
Utah: Didn't cover
Utah State: Bye
Colorado: Covered
Colorado State: Covered (almost won head up)

I'm taking K State +10.5 vs. Oklahoma (best bet of the week IMO)

And for shits and giggles, my 2 team parlay of the week is:

Michigan State (-4.5) and Texas (-13.5) Originally Posted by veedub63
K State: Didn't cover
M State: Didn't cover; lost head up
Texas: Covered

As much as I hate to say it, I think bama will cover when they beat Tennessee this weekend. Originally Posted by worldbfree
I'm still trying to figure out what to do with my spoils from that Pats game. Lol I had to double check the Bama/Tenn spread. Yahoo has it at 47.5 and my spot has it at 13. No way Bama covers 47.5 but they will be fighting hard to cover the 13. Tenn might pull off the upset but doubt it. Baylor will cover the 34.5 but not the over 67 Originally Posted by Fishpie
Bama: Covered plus some
Baylor: Covered and was under
Here's a tough one for next week, LSU v Ole Miss in BR
Did any Ags jump out of windows yesterday? That was the best they could muster with 2 weeks to prepare?
Don't care, as long as Bama covered the spread is all that concerned me.
Did any Ags jump out of windows yesterday? That was the best they could muster with 2 weeks to prepare? Originally Posted by worldbfree
I was in Tuscaloosa for the game. A pitiful showing on offense.
But what an atmosphere, a great place to see a game.
Don't care, as long as Bama covered the spread is all that concerned me. Originally Posted by Fishpie
Depend when you got on Bama, if you waited til late in week when it hit 19, you pushed and therefore lost.
I waited until Friday night and took -17.5
Scores are normally get me pretty good at picking who will win
Phew, this was not a good weekend for spreads lol. Anyone want to chime in on how bad they got hit?
Well the Ags didn't cover ( spread was 44 )