Encounter: Chloe is hot, but...

User ID: N/A
Date: 10/9/18
Name: Chloe
Phone: 724-808-7389
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://backpage.com.pittsburgh.list...post/26994987/
City: Pittsburgh
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Near downtown
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: BBBJ, CFS, more BBBJ, CIM
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blonde pulled up, probably shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short, nice body, great boobs. Very good looking. I was surprised how good looking she is.
Recommendation: Yes
She finally responded today but said she couldn’t come out until tonight. Going to some Price is Right thing. I hope she follows through tonight. I still can’t get that Layna girl to send more than two continuous texts. I have no idea how you got scheduled with her. Good for you man!
Layna is an infinitely better experience. Just sayin'
Layna just texted me. Thanks for letting me know.
Any more info on this Layna girl? Guessing this in not Lena on TOS?
Would also like some hoof on Layna
Hofo. Hoof is for others on TOS.lol
Hofo. Hoof is for others on TOS.lol Originally Posted by pittlicker
She doesn't have hoofs, I assure you that. She is xxxlayna on Indys.

http://www.indys.com/forum/memberlis...rofile&u=99190

Be warned, she's definitely not easy to schedule with.
Well Stig she begged me to get a room because she said I live too far away. I told her she nc/ns me once already. She said “that will NEVER” happen again. So I got a room where she suggested and she said she would be here at 7:00. At 7:00 I texted asking here where she was and at 7:07 she said I’m on my way. Layna then texted at 7:27 saying something came up and she can not come. After she begged me and I paid for a room at a nice hotel not some flea bag motel. So here I sit and crickets!! This is why I like outcalls to my place!! I should have known better!!

*** UPDATE: Layna texted at 8:32 and says she’s on her way now. We will see. Still not cool to say one thing and do another. I am tempted to wait for her to say she’s here and tell her too late!!! See how she likes it!!
That sounds about right. She did the same thing to me, but she eventually showed up. She is a pain in the ass in that respect.
Well it’s now 9:40. Maybe she’s taking the scenic route! Lol I’m about 15 mins from her place. No communication since I’m coming now at 8:32. I guess I should either call it a night or contact someone else.
Lets get back to the original topic, an encounter of Chloe
Yea Chloe texted me earlier and said she could see me later tonight. Since then I’ve sent three text messages and she did not respond so no luck with her either!
Fuckin' hookers.
Good hofo on Chloe, as well as Layna. Thx