Name: Sonara
Phone: 210-740-1862
Email Address: None
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=515877
City: Overland Park
State: Kansas
Address: 435 & Metcalf
Activities: Message, BBBJ, LFK ,Daty, GC, MISH
Hair Length and Color: Brunette/dark , her hair was up so not sure how long it was.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: The pictures are accurate. Slim ,5’8” MILF type body, with some mommy damage.
Recommendation: Yes
Was she super rude and bitchy? I literally just walked out of an appt with her. Barking orders the second I walked in the door without even a "hello".
WOW, that seams unnecessary. Now that's a nice warm welcome.
I thought she was out of town....
WOW, that seams unnecessary. Now that's a nice warm welcome. Originally Posted by sinbad6969
What was unnecessary?
Was she super rude and bitchy? I literally just walked out of an appt with her. Barking orders the second I walked in the door without even a "hello". Originally Posted by manuel623
We hope you walked out before you laid your envelope down.

Thanks for the comment; another rude woman gets put on the NEVER WILL SEE list.

A great contribution to what this site is suppose to be about. This type of woman should not be able to even give it away for free. Guys, stay away from bitchy women. No guy needs to get this type of crap from a woman, vote with your feet and walk away.

I have seen Sonora once. She was pleasant, fun, and made my experience enjoyable. Unfortunately the reviews have started that turn where they are more often then not including shitty attitude and unpleasantness. I think she had a falling out with Katyleigh, since they are both in town but in different locations. I am assuming that may have something to do with it since they were a pair
We hope you walked out before you laid your envelope down.

Thanks for the comment; another rude woman gets put on the NEVER WILL SEE list.

A great contribution to what this site is suppose to be about. This type of woman should not be able to even give it away for free. Guys, stay away from bitchy women. No guy needs to get this type of crap from a woman, vote with your feet and walk away.

Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Yeah it was clear within the first couple minutes that she was grumpy as hell. Just left, no envelope.
I've had 2 encounters with the subject. In the first she was pleasant and personable and it was an enjoyable experience I was eager to repeat. The second was the opposite, she was, as stated, a complete bossy bitch. I left within 2 minutes. The funny thing is; it seemed like 2 physically different people. I mean this literally and I cannot explain it.