Creatures of comfort ...

Wether I can/will work within the industry at all, I always feel like the circle of people I encounter within 'this' world (venue) can/will relate to me, and my way of thinking, and my personality … as well, as being more accepting of it than in most other venues ('worlds'). It's easier to be and feel like myself.

Can anyone else relate?
Wether I can/will work within the industry at all, I always feel like the circle of people I encounter within 'this' world (venue) can/will relate to me, and my way of thinking, and my personality … as well, as being more accepting of it than in most other venues ('worlds'). It's easier to be and feel like myself.

Can anyone else relate? Originally Posted by tinylatina
Nicely said TL!!!!
Nicely said TL!!!! Originally Posted by rodeomann22
no need to stick yer nose that far up ...yer gonna get yer ...date!
no need to stick yer nose that far up ...yer gonna get yer ...date! Originally Posted by Plastic Man

sorry rodeomann, but that is funny

errr now back to topic LOL
yes I can, some of my best friends are providers, or once where.
And where easier to get along with than any gal dated that never where in this game.
no need to stick yer nose that far up ...yer gonna get yer ...date! Originally Posted by Plastic Man

Officially no longer seeing any clients!
*Not even for active military in uniform! lol*
Happy Hobbying!

Ariana Croft

I hope so!!

sorry rodeomann, but that was funny Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Yep it actually is, damn she got me on that one. Honestly I wasn't sure what to type when I hit quote, so I just said what I did, oh well, touché PM
  • Tiger
  • 10-02-2014, 08:27 PM
Yep it actually is, damn she got me on that one. Honestly I wasn't sure what to type when I hit quote, so I just said what I did, oh well, touché PM Originally Posted by rodeomann22
Please don't touch PM.
He may be contagious.

On topic:
I agree with TL.
Are you saying that we are all fucked up or you just want to be surrounded by people who are so you feel normal?

Like attracts like

Officially no longer seeing any clients!
*Not even for active military in uniform! lol*
Happy Hobbying!

Ariana Croft

I hope so!! Originally Posted by rodeomann22
Unfortunately, darling. It looks like I'll be taking you up on that cup of coffee that we comprised on
Unfortunately, darling. It looks like I'll be taking you up on that cup of coffee that we comprised on Originally Posted by tinylatina
Yeah I see that, no matter what, I wish you well in whatever you are doing!!!!
Are you saying that we are all fucked up or you just want to be surrounded by people who are so you feel normal?

Like attracts like Originally Posted by DiamondJohn
I was just kind of thinking out loud (or through my fingertips I should say). Sometimes doing so helps me make sense of my own feelings and thoughts.

I think what I was getting at is that is that it is comforting and easier to be surrounded by people that understand 'this side of me' or like minded people so to speak.

Even as life changes and other things become more important and goals change it is sometimes hard to let go of what feels so comfortable, and people that seem more accepting and less judgmental.

I think that the unknown can be a little daunting at times but that the greatest rewards in life are not achieved without taking the greatest of risks. And so, with that being said, although it is difficult to say g'bye in a lot of ways, I find that must.

And it is time for this little lady to move on to other (very wonderful and rewarding) life goals …
Yeah I see that, no matter what, I wish you well in whatever you are doing!!!! Originally Posted by rodeomann22
Thank you so very much for that! And YOU already know how excited and happy I am about some of the stuff going on in my life these days!!

The other BS is nothing more than a speed bump that'll fade away and be forgotten for the crap it is!
Thank you so very much for that! And YOU already know how excited and happy I am about some of the stuff going on in my life these days!!

The other BS is nothing more than a speed bump that'll fade away and be forgotten for the crap it is! Originally Posted by tinylatina
Very aware, continue this in private!!
Awesome post. That's why I like hobbying with my GFs and talking with other providers. People can't really understand our world unless they are in it.
People can't really understand our world unless they are in it. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
what about other ...tax cheats?