Shaved/Waxed Vs All Natural? Let’s remember hair is natural so no shaming either way ✅

Being a provider that has travelled, I always wanted to know what is the most desired grooming in each city. Now that I’m back in Houston, permanently, I’m curious to know gents.

Do you prefer…Shaved/Waxed or Natural?

Don’t be shy.

��
I don't discriminate, I like them all. A good idea for a lady is to offer a variety. Full bush for 4 months starting in the fall, followed by 4 months of trimmed/landing strip then 4 months bare. I would visit year round.
Natural within reason
I always find that natural done right is the best. So a nicely trimmed bush with it being either shaved or waxed around the lips for a more enjoyable DATY experience.
  • BLM69
  • 12-04-2023, 10:18 AM
Depends who you ask, under 50 guys prefer a bald kitty from what I've read over the years
I'm 50+ and I prefer a bald beaver. I hate having to pick pubes out of my teeth after going down on a woman.
I like them shaved
  • BLM69
  • 12-04-2023, 04:02 PM
I only like them smooth
  • Busty
  • 12-04-2023, 06:29 PM
^I want that shirt.
Great thread
I've been eating bald pussy for so long now I really don't think I could ever go back to a hairy pussy again.
I don’t have a particular preference as long as the hygiene is good, although I do enjoy a pussy with a little stubble on occasion. When it comes to dato then it must be smooth except for the natural little wrinkles on her balloon knot.
I don't care. As long as it ain't stanky I'm going in. I grew up when natural was all there was.

And, ara, do not change your avatar.
Danni Paige has the perfect snatch right now. Shaved everywhere accept a little trim just above
landing strip