URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/kansa...-/661745877464
City: Kansas City
State: Kansas
Address: Lenexa outcall
Activities: DATY, DATO, BBBJ, FF, CW, FIV, FIA, 69, mutual masturbation, MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Brown hair below the shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Beautiful…actually looks like her pictures. Chanel is tiny and tatted. Her skin is smooth (no baby damage), her petite breast are a sight and her gum drop nipples are very responsive. Chanel’s hygiene was excellent.
Recommendation: Yes
Great review, she is very cute! Seen her on SA before but never connected.
May have to dip my dipstick in that!
She reminds me of Ellie Alexander before her plastic surgeries
I would love to see her. I could be mistaken, but she almost never has an incall. Adds considerable expense to the overall adventure. She is all over Instagram and Twitter. onlyFans as well. She's making an effortful go of it it seems.
Extremely Fun! She's a regular~ !
Great review, she is very cute! Seen her on SA before but never connected.
May have to dip my dipstick in that! Originally Posted by BigDeal
  • jan-w
  • 08-22-2024, 11:13 PM
She's cute but she's way older than 22 and a little spacey from what I see on her twitter.
I'd guess 30, I followed her Instagram back in 2020, she was still doing this back then. Alot of the pictures are the same as from back then and user name used to be something kay94
I would love to see her. I could be mistaken, but she almost never has an incall. Adds considerable expense to the overall adventure. She is all over Instagram and Twitter. onlyFans as well. She's making an effortful go of it it seems. Originally Posted by curticat
Check p411. I think she was advertising an incall this weekend.