Encounter: KC cadence - Quirky but so Awesome !

User ID: -
Date: 8/22/24
Name: KC Cadence
Phone: (913) 717-6267
Email Address: kc.cadence@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P37644
City: Lawrence
State: Kansas
Address: -
Activities: DFK, STRIPPER SLIDE, DATY, BBBJ, NIPPLES PLAY, CG, CONVO & DRINKS, MISH, 69
Hair Length and Color: Red and Long
Smoking Status: Vaps but you can’t even tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Spinner, with pierced tits and lip, thin with athletic body, nice trimmed pussy
Recommendation: FUCKING YES!
Sounds like a blast. Great review.
She easily fits in the category of total package in my opinion
It was,gonna double down and play with her in two weeks after my dick rests and is ready again
ATF for sure, great review

Maybe, but I have many reviews and a great gut and radar. Body language eye contact and “tell signs” are all in my evaluation and I am way past getting my ego stroked. We had really good chemistry and sex.
I decided to see her again way before she admitted she came 4x. So I think your comment might work on the rookie hobbiest but not me. Besides when she quivered, twitched, moaned and shaked I knew she came.

Maybe, but I have many reviews and a great gut and radar. Body language eye contact and “tell signs” are all in my evaluation and I am way past getting my ego stroked. We had really good chemistry and sex.
I decided to see her again way before she admitted she came 4x. So I think your comment might work on the rookie hobbiest but not me. Besides when she quivered, twitched, moaned and shaked I knew she came. Originally Posted by Topgun007
What are her rates?