Golden Pussy Alert

https://skipthegames.com/posts/albuq...n/986809549566

I was curious about this one and tried over a couple of days to get a response ... maybe the universe was trying to tell me something. I inquire about rates and she comes back with $250 hhr and $350$350 hr ... never seen a 30 that high before, but apparently I have lower standards. Power to those that can pony up for that ... hope it's worth it!
Um, why are you so mad? It's her body, her biz, she can charge what she wants. It's not her fault if it's too much for you to spend. Just move on. No need for rude posts about the girl. Sheesh
Nikki has a very valid point.
Donations are going up. Inflation
Donations are going up. Inflation Originally Posted by Bootleg62
FJB!!!!
Maybe share your exclaimed "fjb" to some of us less informed. I'm sure we all enjoy learning the new relevant phrases from an impartial moderator and arbitrator of this sandbox section on this board.

Do tell
Sounds like it’s already been done
Maybe share your exclaimed "fjb" to some of us less informed. I'm sure we all enjoy learning the new relevant phrases from an impartial moderator and arbitrator of this sandbox section on this board.

Do tell Originally Posted by Fangotosand
F Joe Biden....LMAO
classic case of GPS. Talent in another city might cost that much as a baseline but the price matches the service and looks.
F Joe Biden....LMAO Originally Posted by UTRFriend
FOSTA/SESTA was passed in 2018 with bipartisan support
https://skipthegames.com/posts/albuq...n/986809549566

I was curious about this one and tried over a couple of days to get a response ... maybe the universe was trying to tell me something. I inquire about rates and she comes back with $250 hhr and $350$350 hr ... never seen a 30 that high before, but apparently I have lower standards. Power to those that can pony up for that ... hope it's worth it! Originally Posted by marcham17
if you never seen a hhr that high before,
you have not been looking very hard

most on p411 are above that, if you can even get a hhr

500, 600, even 1k, 1.2k are frequently seen for the 1hr

I am not in that market
It hurts because it’s hard to get laid

I agree with Nikki, though,
might as well just move on,
certainly does no good to denigrate the babes
Why all the hurt feelings ... I just said that I hadn't seen a 30 that high before ... wasn't rude or insulting ... it was my observation and opinion ... it's the sandbox ... you always have the option to pick up your toys and leave ... lol
GPS is a pejorative. It is both rude and insulting.
The "golden pussy alert" was rude. It implies that she thinks higher of herself than she should, and your reason was her rates. I thought I saw her rates posted in her ad so others would have seen that for themselves. I guess I just don't understand the point of your post. Other than to moan about her rates, because you didn't even see her or inquire if anyone else had. I just think it was rude to try to dissuade others who want to spend that much to see her by implying she wasn't worth her rates. Just my opinion. As for gps, that doesn't seem to be making a difference as ladies coming here are charging much, much more than she is regardless of it being here in NM. For example, on Tryst the rates are mostly well over $300/hr. And very few of us are under that. Times are changing guys for us all.
  • Mecca
  • 07-06-2023, 04:46 AM
The "golden pussy alert" was rude. It implies that she thinks higher of herself than she should, and your reason was her rates. I thought I saw her rates posted in her ad so others would have seen that for themselves. I guess I just don't understand the point of your post. Other than to moan about her rates, because you didn't even see her or inquire if anyone else had. I just think it was rude to try to dissuade others who want to spend that much to see her by implying she wasn't worth her rates. Just my opinion. As for gps, that doesn't seem to be making a difference as ladies coming here are charging much, much more than she is regardless of it being here in NM. For example, on Tryst the rates are mostly well over $300/hr. And very few of us are under that. Times are changing guys for us all. Originally Posted by SweetNikki505
Well said.