So what happens if Eccie shuts down

So I have looked at a couple other sites. Was wondering what would be the other site most people would go to if something happened here. Most of the ones I have looked at are great if you live in dfw, Houston, Austin, or San Antonio. But they don't have squat for our neck of the woods.
Something else will pop up most likely. Like this site did after aspd closed.
You guys need to simmer down. Forbidden topics are not allow on here, plus minors are not allow on here. What are the things that got Backpage busted?
Something else would fill the void.
BUT I think ECCIE will be just fine .
I like filling the void.
Lol .
till Backpage.com has known this was coming they changed their name last year if you send a money order to pay your ad you had to put posting solutions on the money order or they wouldn't except it...they have has an alternative site up for a long time

www.mobileposting.com
Don't think they made it well known to the hobbiest...as far as this site..its a community that uses freedom of speech..quit freaking out..this is all about a huge lawsuit that evolves millions of dollars it will all be ok
411 is an excellent alternate site or maybe ter if you all prefer communication in forums and reviews
Something else will pop up most likely. Like this site did after aspd closed. Originally Posted by Chief62
Eccie was up a year or more before ASPD went down.
Eccie was up a year or more before ASPD went down. Originally Posted by Pistolero
I didn't know that. thanks.
This is go to site for me to look and decide. I won't do BP or didn't even when they were up. Started there and met some decent talent, have made some friends from there to point one lady is fb friend now! I know some of the girls on here were on there to but it was getting too sketcky at times for me. here we are a little more refined and both sides have histories that can be checked.