Washington Post caught flat out lying........they just make shit up.

https://sputniknews.com/us/201909251...wer-complaint/

President Trump's acting DNI had to come out and make a personnel statement that the Washington Post is falsely reporting that he was ready to leave over the now infamous "whistle blower" episode.

Of course, the Washington Post was once again relying on the tried and true "unnamed sources close to the situation", not bothering to actually ascertain the facts.
The media is fucking useless.
"If true" I'd be fucking Kate Upton instead of Verlander.
The media is fucking useless. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
then quit watching it or reading it. the enemy of the people like in Nazi Germany
It's been a long long time since Woodward dug up the Nixon thing. I wonder if he's spinning in his chair. As Asst. Editor nowadays one would think he could stop some of the rampant bs.
+1

The media is fucking useless. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
trump is about to join some exclusive company
Coming from an unAmerican that's useless information.
U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A.

trump is about to join some exclusive company Originally Posted by themystic
Coming from an unAmerican that's useless information.
U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
  • oeb11
  • 09-25-2019, 03:44 PM
WaPo and NYT are completely unreliable - nothing more than DPST propaganda.
They care not about publishing their lies - and little about exposure of the lies.

Matters not - as long as they feed their proletariat.
WaPo and NYT are completely unreliable - nothing more than DPST propaganda.
They care not about publishing their lies - and little about exposure of the lies.
Matters not - as long as they feed their proletariat. Originally Posted by oeb11
So they've gone capitalist. Whatever pays better they print.
You believe the white house over WaPo and the NYT.
You say nothing about the thousands of trump lies but the NYT and the WaPo are "unreliable".
Translation: You can rely on the white house to lie and the NYT and the WaPo are unreliable in giving trump a pass to push his propaganda

The WaPo stands by its story/reporting in this case. Why would they lie about a story like this? They have admitted being wrong in the past and corrected their stories. Still waiting on some real examples of them letting a factually wrong story go uncorrected.
It's not like no one is looking or that other media outlets don't report the mistakes.

The white house has every reason in the world to lie about this. They seldom correct the lies and continue to tell lies long after the lie is debunked.
agree completely. the Trump folks also failed to say it was Barr who refused to allow the DNI to release the whistleblower report. I know they are lying whenever their lips move.
agree completely. the Trump folks also failed to say it was Barr who refused to allow the DNI to release the whistleblower report. I know they are lying whenever their lips move. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Barr isn't the DNI. Who the fuck do you swallow your news from?
Barr isn't the DNI. Who the fuck do you swallow your news from? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Can't you fuckin' read?