Needing Answers From Hobbyist

As many are aware I am looking for answers to some questions.
Here is a link to a survey. Market Survey

This will be used to give many providers a better idea of
what the hobbyist is needing and wanting. How and where to be found
how and what to charge and so much more.

I will be doing other market surveys as well so if you wish to have an active roll in shaping the market please participate.All surveys are anonymous unless you wish to include your email for future survey.

Market Survey

Any all comments are appreciated but the data is best compiled thru the survey so comment of course but please fill out the survey too.

Fellow Providers Please feel free to comment but keep things positive or feel free to PM me your thoughts.
Because even if you aren't interested in the outcomes or feel you already know all there is to know, others are very interested and many hobbyist feel their voices are being heard.
Maybe you could offer prizes or gift certificates or something to those who complete the survey? (Just a thought.)
Maybe you could offer prizes or gift certificates or something to those who complete the survey? (Just a thought.) Originally Posted by TravelinTony

what kind of prize would you like?
what kind of prize would you like? Originally Posted by MagnificMedia
Anal.
what kind of prize would you like? Originally Posted by MagnificMedia
A free session...of course!!
Cookies!!!!
  • Taint
  • 10-03-2012, 10:06 PM
^
you don't love me anymore.
Cookies!!!! Originally Posted by pyramider
Milk!

Seriously, market research in any field can be invaluable if the marketers pay attention to trends.
Anal. Originally Posted by RandomBlkChick
Dingdingding!
[FONT=Georgia][COLOR=DarkGreen]Milk! Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
That reminds me of my favorites answer from the old Hollywood Squares:

Peter Marshall: What are "dual purpose" cattle good for that other cattle aren't?
Paul Lynde: They give milk and cookies...but I don't recommend the cookies!
Tobor....too funny...
I do hope you filled out the survey....

OK milk and the good kind of cookie for all that fill it out....LOL
any volunteers on the milk and cookie side...{Fancy...}LOL
Just a Bump to get the thread back to the first page...
Umm Ill pass on the milk and cookies and request my reward be of the creamier filling and of course Cock!! Yum!!..........

Cum on boys and get the survey filled out, curious minds wanna know.............
Post the taint.
INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW.......................

HOBBYIST: When choosing a women to have a session with does her spelling and or grammar in her showcase, website & thread ads matter?

PROVIDERS: How do you feel about someone who writes you for an appointment and has poor spelling or writes an email using texting vernacular {example: u instead of you or BTW instead of by the way or w%d luv 2 cu instead of I would love to see you

Don't forget to take the survey! We are up to about 125 I am hoping for 200

Survey