Any Interest In Austin For a Pregnant Provider?

I was thinking about visiting next week. Any interest?
I'm sorry I forgot to mention that I'm 8 and a half months pregnant.
Hey girl! Hope it works out, hit me up if you have any questions or if you need anything!

Good luck!

xXx,
LUZ
Were you thinking baby shower?
Why not?!? Any excuse for a party! Lol!!!
Hell yeah, come on up!
Good luck and congradulations on doing what you gotta do. i wish the best for you and your little one
Please come to Austin!!! and make sure and stay SOUTH!! much better people down here, N. Austin is full of snob ass pricks & uber ghetto people.
I'll see you if you stay North.
  • Sire
  • 11-12-2012, 04:46 PM
Please come to Austin!!! and make sure and stay SOUTH!! much better people down here, N. Austin is full of snob ass pricks & uber ghetto people. Originally Posted by Little Monster
I'll see you if you stay North. Originally Posted by icuminpeace
So which are you?
  • Paven
  • 11-12-2012, 06:59 PM
Please come to Austin!!! and make sure and stay SOUTH!! much better people down here, N. Austin is full of snob ass pricks & uber ghetto people. Originally Posted by Little Monster

Rollin' in my 64' sportin' my LaCoste and Ralph Lauren

Sorry didn't mean to hijack but that was just too funny.

Have fun during your visit!
Oooh I want to be a snob ass prick, no wait an uber ghetto person, yea, no wait.... Damn I cant decide..... Fuck it ! Ini, miney, moe......
I need someone to do some laundry and light dusting, maybe some ironing and the dishes.

That's about all I got for you
Good luck girl! Be safe for the baby!
Being a maid sounds like a much better idea I agree with Homer
I have 5 kids I cant imagine providing at 8.5 months it would have been so uncomfortable
  • Sire
  • 11-12-2012, 07:12 PM
Rollin' in my 64' sportin' my LaCoste and Ralph Lauren
Originally Posted by Paven
Precisely.