Advice

I don't know how to work this site at all. I look at the reviews and see nothing. No advertisements. How do I even get started?
  • BLM69
  • 10-22-2023, 07:43 PM
Pay to get access and you'll see a lot, the good, the bad and the ugly
  • pxmcc
  • 10-22-2023, 07:52 PM
I don't know how to work this site at all. I look at the reviews and see nothing. No advertisements. How do I even get started? Originally Posted by ScroogeMcduck
there are no ads on the site no matter how much you pay..

but..there is still quite a bit of helpful content for the aspiring hobbyist..
OP, you don't have to pay to get Premium Access. Each review (Encounter) that you submit gets you 6 weeks of PA. With PA you will be able to see the entire review and also will be able to gain access to the Men's Lounge where it is supposedly only men get access.
I don’t know about this one. Stay tuned.
I don't know how to work this site at all. I look at the reviews and see nothing. No advertisements. How do I even get started? Originally Posted by ScroogeMcduck
You're on the wrong site
Okay. Thanks for all the good advice.
Okay. Thanks for all the good advice. Originally Posted by ScroogeMcduck
You're welcome
I don’t know about this one. Stay tuned. Originally Posted by arañanegra
I agree lol
Reach out to a member named Pitroom. He knows everything about the hobby. He'll teach how you can get a girl to overnight for $300.
I don’t know about this one. Stay tuned. Originally Posted by arañanegra
Reach out to a member named Pitroom. He knows everything about the hobby. He'll teach how you can get a girl to overnight for $300. Originally Posted by Demolition
It's easy to get a girl to overnight for that or less. All you have to do is be their promoter.
I think this handle is suspicious! It’s bout time for shitroom to roar his ugly head. We’ll see how this plays out.
I think this handle is suspicious! It’s bout time for shitroom to roar his ugly head. We’ll see how this plays out. Originally Posted by Cendell M
lol, I’m looking forward to his return, after all, he is the greatest to ever hobby.
How about reading? There is a Search tab. Use it.