It’s Rally Time Y’all

Anyone coming down to the island for the Lone Star Rally?
Picking up my chaps from the cleaners this afternoon & I'll be out there on my Vespa Saturday.
  • tth
  • 11-02-2023, 04:49 PM
Nope!
It’s opening weekend of deer season
Lol
Mmmmmhmmmmm. Damn you are a sexy snow bunny. Me and my patnas coming like 20 deep but we don't roll on no bikes. Nuttin but Bentleys, Rovers and Lambo trucks. My OG patna owns an Airbnb right on the water and the homies got some suites at a nice hotel down there. We on our way down there now then leaving first thing Sunday morning for my prison homecoming party at Emancipation park. Hopefully we can link up while I'm there tomorrow. Chow beautiful. Hope to link up soon gorgeous. Damn you sexy.....
These answers though
my prison homecoming party at Emancipation park. Originally Posted by Trillburgers
Will this be a formal event?
No ma'am that goes against eccie rules to promote a meet and great here. I'm simply stating I'm having a cook out. Those who want to come can come. You are also on my list of ladies I want to link up with so perhaps it's better we have a conversation bcd.
Will this be a formal event? Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Great question lol
Alex,
Not this year.
Some of the sport bike group are UAW and they couldn't commit early enough to get the trip set up.

Trilly,
Emancipation park is Houston, not Galveston.
No hijacks allowed.
How is it thread hijack when I clearly stated in the first of my statement we are going to the event but can't make Sunday because I have an event. That's not a thread hijack that's simple communication. Trill4life. Texas in eva way. Screw music. Bunb. Rapalotrecords . Let's go.( A thread hijack theoretically if it's fair has to not contain any of the op subject matter. I did that. I'm going. We are there. We are leaving Sunday for my party. That's not thread hijacking. It's called communication. Fuking trill4life
Op we are on the Seawall right now. Like old school kappa parties. Pull up right now. We got like 4 Lambo trucks on this Seawall for the Lonestar rally. Pxo pull up. So yeah we are here and it's up and stuck. Mobties
Wouldn’t step foot near the island.
Wouldn’t step foot near the island. Originally Posted by DoubleEagle
Been crazy already
Alex,
Not this year.
Some of the sport bike group are UAW and they couldn't commit early enough to get the trip set up. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Bummer! It’s perfect weather for all the leather lol.